1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like to know who this is. IrishJedi is already put away. But apparently he has an apprentice.

fd2c7b5710a6ffc5bc17637aa5aca4a9.jpg

Unbelievable. Stay true, JazzInc. You are a huge part of this community and your works of art have elevated the hobby to a whole new level.

You and your dad will prevail, in the end!

Sorry to hear the bad news Joost. Hope this works out for you in the end. Stay positive my friend. This person will get what's coming to him.

Love the update on the chair and TruScale rendering!!!! :clap

Is the Detolf version the only one available or are you already offering the Besta version with the throne too?

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by TruScale? That is will be perfect with a 1/6 Emperor?

Is the Detolf version the only one available or are you already offering the Besta version with the throne too?

Yes, we are working on a prototype for a Truscale Besta version as we speak. Here is the rendering:
465dc407f0945b9c59a9190692e2a80a.jpg

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by TruScale? That is will be perfect with a 1/6 Emperor?

it is a much larger diorama sized to fit inside and Ikea Besta at 60 x 64 cm. See rendering above

Yes, for the Tantive, but I'll send one for this too. Actually, I think I have a deposit for just the chair from a while back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it, do you want the 47cm truscale tantive or the 37 cm? Yes I have you down for just the chair

47cm. Does that actually fit in a besta or is that stand-alone (or custom) size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47 cm is Ikea Stuva or stand-alone depth. Your Besta is 40cm deep (outside measurement) so you'll need the 37cm version if you want to fit it inside a Besta

Back