1/6 How it is made: DETOLF TANTIVE IV service corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted prototype. Colors are a little off That will be fixed in the final version
4edd3100bda53fade86713fc35a82243.jpg

Looks absolutely amazing Joost! Really completes the already terrific original design!

Painted prototype. Colors are a little off That will be fixed in the final version
4edd3100bda53fade86713fc35a82243.jpg

I have a question regarding the color. I like the shiny copper look on this one as it really makes it pop. It looks like you toned that down quite a bit on the final prototype video or is it just the lighting?

I know you said you were adjusting some colors for accuracy but I’m drawn more to the one pictured here.

I have a question regarding the color. I like the shiny copper look on this one as it really makes it pop. It looks like you toned that down quite a bit on the final prototype video or is it just the lighting?

I know you said you were adjusting some colors for accuracy but I’m drawn more to the one pictured here.

The shiny copper look is gone because it is not movie accurate

I could look if I could find those pieces from the prototype, but I believe they were painted over.

Sharing another one of Joost’s finest. This dio is incredible with all of the metal work and VERY heavy. Just so solid and industrial in the build and again.... quality. These are so fun to put together. Eagerly awaiting the carbon freezing chamber to add on to the collection.

pLUUbSY.jpg

RxOTRab.jpg

isAUf2R.jpg

Oqo2geg.jpg

Thanks. Looks like you’re going to make 2018 a lot more special for the community. I’m really excited for this...thanks for pushing through on the roof version. Can’t express the pleasure seeing it enough..

DSC_2036.jpg

Is the seperate roof still a thing for those who already have the roofless version?

PAYMENT PLANS!
Great news, I updated the website with a new feature, allowing for 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month payment plans! It has been a much requested feature and now you can use PayPal or Credit Card to buy our dioramas at a pace that suits you best! Looking forward to your feedback!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg

Attachments

• jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg
    jazzinc dioramas facebook payment plans .jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Great to see your web store picking up speed. Crossing fingers this new step will help in bringing new collectors to take the plunge and add one or more of your dioramas to their displays.

This is the most amazing diorama. I’m having so much fun with the photography..

Thank you, Joost. I’ll ping you via PM on one thing that was missing.

Here some photos.

64C0CC4C-99A7-471F-B998-148684AB49A5.jpg

69D9C3C6-D852-4673-A62A-0F6A33754A67.jpg

CD22EB55-784D-49BD-9119-F329BF039CE0.jpg

CD22EB55-784D-49BD-9119-F329BF039CE0.jpg

7A11B7F6-7C54-45E3-B58D-F48AE6109DFD.jpg

6B752738-E062-444A-9CEC-62755DDEBCD0.jpg

1E7D010C-7113-46BC-A111-6BC88401AAAA.jpg

Back