1/6 How it's made: DETOLF EMPERORS THRONE ROOM WITH CHAIR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the final chair or is that still unpainted? Sorry for my ignorance but I don't know anything about resin.

Is that the final chair or is that still unpainted? Sorry for my ignorance but I don't know anything about resin.

The chair is the correct shade of gray, but we need to paint the cushions purple and maybe try a bit of gloss

How much room in a Detolf will there be in front of the throne? I'm wanting to put Vader and Jedi Luke in front of the Emperor in a light saber duel pose.

How much room in a Detolf will there be in front of the throne? I'm wanting to put Vader and Jedi Luke in front of the Emperor in a light saber duel pose.

That it still possible. we made sure of that

I believe Jazz said sometime around July, with Tantive coming first.

That's right, though depending on what machine is free, it might be this one first, but I hope to have something in July no matter what

Question @JazzInc

Is the backdrop going to be exactly the one you used in your demo/picture? I'd like to very humbly suggest you try to find one that is a little more sparse with no yellow glow to it.

emperor throne stars 01.jpg

emperor throne stars 02.jpeg

Question @JazzInc

Is the backdrop going to be exactly the one you used in your demo/picture? I'd like to very humbly suggest you try to find one that is a little more sparse with no yellow glow to it.

View attachment 343029

View attachment 343030

Actually, it is going to be a black Starfield. This yellow glow was because we experimented with an LED light behind it and the camera turned it in a bit too yellow. You can have it exactly like the picture if you want.

Actually, it is going to be a black Starfield. This yellow glow was because we experimented with an LED light behind it and the camera turned it in a bit too yellow. You can have it exactly like the picture if you want.

Nice! Thank for the reply. Still debating on this or the True Scale. Both look like they are going to be fantastic.

Thanks. You can make a down payment to reserve a slot for production and decide which version to get when I show the truscale prototype.

Back