1/6 How it is made: DETOLF TANTIVE IV service corridor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batch 2 Leia Corredor
092d22c8a5462dc4a135fceaf3d5394e.heic

403be48734218593df80dc752c685093.heic

Jazz, are you going to also create the expansion for the roof on this round, or is that a down the road expansion kit? Let me know if I need to pay now for this expansion, it's really a dream come true to knock this one out. Thanks so much for tackling these for us and making them available.

Jazz, are you going to also create the expansion for the roof on this round, or is that a down the road expansion kit? Let me know if I need to pay now for this expansion, it's really a dream come true to knock this one out. Thanks so much for tackling these for us and making them available.

Yes, we will be prototyping the expansion kit this Tuesday evening, but let’s wait until we succeed before you make a down payment.

Very good. Thank you and good luck!

*exercising patience*

Patience rewarded? Not totally done, and I still have to make a bigger background print, but you get the idea. I think we have cracked the most difficult problems

76097ce848a40010bb1e095b9434ad68.heic

OMG!!!! JAZZ!!! That is gorgeous. Sign me up. That is absolutely beautiful. Well done sir, well done. Hat's off to you and your father.

Sign me up bro. How does this work with the extended floor part?

That will be included in this extension kit, and of course, if you already have one, we will send you the extension kit without the floor extension and reduce the price. Everything is designed to be compatible with one another

So is this the final expansion? Can we pay for this now, Jazz?

Almost final. Needs paint and we're working on a bigger background graphic, so it'll improve from this picture, but you can preorder now. I'll send you an invoice. Could you send me a PM with your paypal address again?

Jazz,

Can I toss out the idea of the new expansion front portion to have an offwhite front, as I was thinking the angle we see the red at the end is the view from the hall;

A7A66DDE-E298-4B1F-A79F-2CE66838C5BE.jpg

1F5BF75B-7290-4E36-840F-C249E0052937.jpeg

Jazz,

Can I toss out the idea of the new expansion front portion to have an offwhite front, as I was thinking the angle we see the red at the end is the view from the hall;

View attachment 369952

View attachment 369953

Never mind...I see the other images where brown walls with molding surround the greyish walls.

So many different angles with different paint..

Painted prototype. Colors are a little off That will be fixed in the final version
4edd3100bda53fade86713fc35a82243.jpg

That's fantastic looking, Joost. Look how that floor matched up against the backdrop image. I also like how you put some black in the grooves on one of the grey siding. This is going to look amazing with the right lighting.

Oh, on that note....is there any lighting included in this diorama or should we go out and buy our own red/white lighting?

Back