Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hans_05.jpg

45610_423917522343_58690437343_5305185_7147733_n.jpg

Looking at the final product, it looks like they shortend his face a tad (it could be the angle though) and got rid of some of the wrinkles around his eyes. Also the part where his hairline receeds looks a tad different too. Reguardless the final product from the pics bandito posted look better than the protos. Seeing as HT seems to have improved the headsculpt so quickly gives me hope that maybe they'll improve Berserker and Falconer's headsculpts aswell i.e. make them bigger.

That final pic above looks GREAT! Doesn't make waiting for him any easier.

why mate?

you have aldo, and you are not getting this?

I sold my aldo, but Im seriously contemplating on getting this.

As wonderful as the character was/is, I reeeeally do not need a Nazi figure on my shelf.

Aldo is all I ever, or will ever, need from IB. :D

Thats like saying you dont want The Joker on your shelf because he is a crazed sociopath....its just a movie character. He played a great role in the movie despite his affiliations......I have Aldo the "good guy" so now I need the "villain".

Good for you for needing the villain.

But does that mean I have to agree?

not at all....just saying that whatever side he was on in the movie should not have an affect on your decision in getting the figure. I would understand if you said that the figure sucks,or you dident really like the movie but just based off the fact that he played a Nazi in the movie is kind of strange.

not at all....just saying that whatever side he was on in the movie should not have an affect on your decision in getting the figure. I would understand if you said that the figure sucks,or you dident really like the movie but just based off the fact that he played a Nazi in the movie is kind of strange.

True, but the difference in my mind, is the Joker is a wholly ficticious character.

I know that Landa's character is too, but the Nazis were not, and I feel no need for one.

:peace

True, but the difference in my mind, is the Joker is a wholly ficticious character.

I know that Landa's character is too, but the Nazis were not, and I feel no need for one.

:peace

Now your making me feel like a monster for also wanting the Vlad Pf.:(

I picked Aldo because i loved inglourious basterds and because he's freaking brad pitt, but for landa, as awesome as his character was, i don't feel like i must have a figure of him. He's kind of a random unknown character when you look at him on your shelf.

You got it all wrong, i said i loved the movie and the character. Just as a figure, as great as it is made, looks kind of "random" (don't know if it's the right word) on a shelf.

gonna wait a while before buying this figure...i bet i can find it cheaper then...

You got it all wrong, i said i loved the movie and the character. Just as a figure, as great as it is made, looks kind of "random" (don't know if it's the right word) on a shelf.

i get what you're saying man. He's not a must have for me. But I would like to get him in the long run some time next year after I get DX Superman, and the Pred figs I want

gonna wait a while before buying this figure...i bet i can find it cheaper then...

yea I found Aldo for a decent price. so i'm hoping the same will happen for Landa

Back