Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when I thought there was a lull! Bummer, my budget is preparing for the next wave of figures - DX04, CR Superman, EB's Bruce... hopefully Landa will hold its price for a few months so I can pick him up in a few months' time. Can't wait for the reviews to start rolling in.

Oh son of a!!! Really hot toys??! Slooow down lol

They should slow down indeed, at this rate we are all going to be poor and would not afford any more figures.........yeah right, we would sell our kidneys for figures if we had to, haha. :rotfl

Just when I thought there was a lull! Bummer, my budget is preparing for the next wave of figures - DX04, CR Superman, EB's Bruce... hopefully Landa will hold its price for a few months so I can pick him up in a few months' time. Can't wait for the reviews to start rolling in.

Yeah, I think I'd give it a few months before I make the purchase, so much good stuff coming, so little money. I need to rob a bank or something...:dunno

Hell i'm buying this from angolz 2maro ..i will post loads of pics, its annoying there is no inhand pics of the figure yet..just the box, i keep checking toyworld but still nothing:(

Yeah I'm going to wait until this hits Alter Ego so I can get it cheap (relatively). Not an essential figure to me.

Landa is essential for me -eagerly awaiting his release. Although my wallet is not.

Landa is in.... XL's pics
Hans_01.jpg

Hans_02.jpg

Hans_03.jpg

Hans_04.jpg

Hans_05.jpg

Bah, I wish the tunic was tighter, especially the collar, and it seems to be missing a button?

(Example, not the same as Landa's uniform)
jSfRYuWtyBHnHNb.jpg

Back