Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're in Hong Kong, and you can see their postage rates by putting an item in your cart and then going to the cart and selecting your country and post code (you don't need to have an account to do this). For me, in Australia, Landa was ony $27 postage. For your country it might be higher.

I use them for all my HT orders at the moment. I like them most for their postage, which can be a real killer at other sites (though looking around lately it feels like international postage on some sites is getting better or they're not all as bad as I was remembering). The only bad thing about them I think is that they're selective in what they stock, not every HT release is certain to end up on there.

They're in Hong Kong, and you can see their postage rates by putting an item in your cart and then going to the cart and selecting your country and post code (you don't need to have an account to do this). For me, in Australia, Landa was ony $27 postage. For your country it might be higher.

I use them for all my HT orders at the moment. I like them most for their postage, which can be a real killer at other sites (though looking around lately it feels like international postage on some sites is getting better or they're not all as bad as I was remembering). The only bad thing about them I think is that they're selective in what they stock, not every HT release is certain to end up on there.

Angolz all they way dude:hi5: ..ya i noticed he has now changed to "add to cart" ..my current order for Landa and Ezio is at "processing-collecting items".
I think they are sending out the figs in the order in which they were ordered ..i pre-ordered landa about two weeks ago ..so i'm hoping i will get my landa and ezio shipping notice any day now.
I will help you fill this thread with pics:)

I should have this guy and Royce by Wednesday at the earliest this week, can't wait!!.

The hat does look oddly large to me too, now that you call attention to it. Hopefully it's just those pictures, maybe he's got the hat pulled down too low so the head is pushing it up to look bigger (or the top of it just needs to be pushed in a little). The similar style hat for the Police Joker looked fine and so it's something they have done well before, I think.

I think this figure looks really great, the uniform and everything. The only slight reservation I have is with the pipe, it looks like a children's toy pipe to me. I can't remember what it looked like in the film though, maybe it's exact, but looking at it just as a 1/6 tobacco pipe it looks too toy-like to me, so clean and with the bright orange plastic.

10oct25_han_9.jpg

You can't futz that stringy white material showing through under the brim tho.

Maybe best to find a similar DID hat.

Back