Hot Toys's -MMS134 Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Landa is in.... XL's pics
Hans_01.jpg

Hans_02.jpg

Hans_03.jpg

Hans_04.jpg

Hans_05.jpg
Love the sculpt! Definitely looks improved! I want to know what's behind the first tray though! Maybe HT decided to give us something extra?? :pray:
I want to see some pics with the figure being displayed!:gah:

Agreed!

I am glad that this is not out in the states yet though as I don't have the monies for it yet :( it will have to wait a couple months before Aldo has a neighbor he knows haha

I want to know what's behind the first tray though! Maybe HT decided to give us something extra?? :pray:

The Trench Coat,gun and holster, the stand, the briefcase, and the pipe and gloves ..that should be it, i doubt there is anything "extra" with this figure.

Last edited:
The Trench Coat,gun and holster, the stand, the briefcase, and the pipe and gloves ..that should be it, i doubt there is anything "extra" with this figure.

just haaaad to go and kill the excitement didn't ya? :slap

haha j/k I know deep down HT wouldn't give more than what they show in the proto pics unless otherwise stated by them like Flaconer Pred

This is why I hate HT sometimes..:lol

Their proto looks OK...but the final product is amazing.

I'll pick this up someday.

Out in less than two months after the Proto pics. Damn!

Yeah if this wasn't a hobby that was hard to keep up with before....it might be impossible soon. Well at least I'm going to have to be WAY more selective on the true "wants" and then backtrack and find some of the others.

The glory days of preordering a Hot Toy's figure and then saving for months for it might just be gone. The T-1000 was SUPER fast too!

Not complaining, okay a little, but man.....

I wish the guy would take the figure out, but at least you can see what stuff is displayed underneath
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qMBHLwHZ23w?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qMBHLwHZ23w?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What ever your opinion is on the film ..you got to hand it to chris he played such a fantastic bad guy,he owned that film!

Ordered him from Angolz today!

Looks like he's available overseas. Hopefully there's a ton on a ship right now headed to us!

Back