1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely she looks great! She is going to show up in Dr Strange 2. Will pass this one for now.

The sculpted hair is such a boring waste of time. Hopefully someone is gonna sell the 1/6 tiara so I can put it on an existing sculpt or get a knock off online, because nothing says "ugh" like a helmet of hair.

From FB members:
HKD 1690
2022 Q3~4

That would be 217 USD and then have to add in the Sideshow tax, whatever that may be. +$50ish?

Definitely she looks great! She is going to show up in Dr Strange 2. Will pass this one for now.
Sometimes with how figure releases shake out, there is no additional release. See: Gamora and Nebula, whose Guardians II releases came after and instead of Endgame releases.

The real test will be: how much is Vision?

He literally comes with nothing. HT really had to try to fill up those photo boxes with pictures of boots and abs. :lol

Yes this figure looks amazing!!!

I missed out on the Civil War version as it sold out before I expected it to and I was not willing to pay the high eBay prices for it, so I decided to wait. I will not miss out this time!!

I like the look of this even more than the CW version!

I think this will sell out even faster than Gamora did

Dr. Strange 2 releases in March 25, 2022. This will be Q3-4 of 2022. Might be able to see for ourselves before it even releases! I never PO until the production photos are out since they never sell out.

Looks like they did indeed go off concept art instead of the shows finale. Explains the inaccurate hair and how low Hot Toy's headpiece is.

Wonder if they'll tweak it.

158870389_3859777704104782_6946414160508398759_o.jpg

To be honest, I prefer the concept art hair/headband.

The show's hair looks a bit 80s rock.

Back