1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to have that head sculpt without the tiara for a proper Infinity War/End Game Wanda. The sculpt looks really good here.

Probably the best figure of her by far. This one and Vision will be added to my IW/EG shelf.

If one wanted a Wanda figure for display, this is undoubtedly the one to have. Finally a proper costume. The New Avengers figure came close, but this definitely takes the cake. Curious to see the rest of the photo's.

I don't think so - check under her left arm in the 3rd photo.

I don't think her arms are seemless, but the figure looks good. Hopefully we get a second hooded head.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

I remember watching the show and saw her costume go up past her elbows and was like 'oh good, the Hot Toys won't have to do seamless arms now lol

(does everyone else have these collecting thoughts while watching movies/shows?)

Great likeness. Much better than the previous offerings. Definitely not seamless arms, you can see the joint in the armpit.

Shouldn't her collar to the cape have details and cutouts? That's all solid here.

I remember watching the show and saw her costume go up past her elbows and was like 'oh good, the Hot Toys won't have to do seamless arms now lol

(does everyone else have these collecting thoughts while watching movies/shows?)
Frequently.

I always feel like the necks on these figures are always too short. Does anyone else notice this?

I'm alone in that I liked not having sculpted hair with the long hair females... still, loving this.. and I'll likely order it, especially as I have the other three. A rare order for me now as I neither have the budget any more, or the room to keep collecting. Endgame (A1) Loki being my other one-off pre-order the last few months..

I usually look to see if the neck joint area is covered by costume or helmet if it is I know I will be buying the hot toys version.

I had the same thought with both Wanda and Ahsoka.

I am SO happy to see sculpted hair. Wow! Though I do wish her hair looked a little more like it does here. Also wish they'd give her red eyes!
WandaVision-Scarlet-Witch--784x441.jpg
This is the look without the cape, right? Because that collar can't be seen on the figure.

Back