1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this was probably based on early concept art since the headpiece is too low and it's missing those cutout sections around the neck. So I'm sure that will all be corrected for the final figure.

Looks pretty damn good otherwise though.

n9kdmu0juul61.jpg

Ev-tD0eVgAA-Xh_

Ev-v8gFXMAUTR4u

And wow! No doubt this is THE SW! Sculpted hair too! I like how voluminous it is.

I haven't seen the show, but this costume is so fitting and comes closer to the source material.

As I only need SW and Falcon to complete my Avengers line up (thus far), this is a definite purchase. Sooo happy with how she looks and really looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics soon! Managed to get the original Vision for a good price a couple of weeks ago and I don't regret it looking at this version. Way too buff for my liking.

Looks amazing. I see alot of people complaining about the hair, and while I wish it was a bit more "whispy" (for lack of a better word), It doesn't look bad at all... If the crown is magnetic, this could be close to perfect... Perfect if they make the eyes glow red.

Awesome! Looks great and is the best SW fig yet! That being said, I might just wait for the DS2 version for the "final form" SW. This could be that though, even though HT might rerelease and update the fig a bit. Gots to have them RED EYES!

Any idea on a release date? I’m guessing late 2021 or early 2022 given what else Hot Toys has to get out this year- The rest of the Endgame line, more Mandalorian figures and whatever else they’re doing with the SW movies. Are the factories in China even back at full capacity yet?

I don't have an Avengers collection (or much of an MCU one beyond Guardians) but she looks great enough to be tempting. They really nailed the tailoring and head sculpt.

Back