Hot Toys Scarlet Witch Artisan Edition - Avengers Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
【Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)】

Wanda Maximoff was given powers like energy manipulation, telekinesis, and reality-warping abilities. Teamed up with other superheroes in the final moment of Avengers: Endgame, she demonstrated her strong powers by almost defeating Thanos and a significant portion of his army.

Inspired by Avengers: Endgame, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the Artisan Edition of Scarlet Witch 1/6th scale collectible figure from DX Series. This is an Exclusive release available with limited quantity of 2,500 pieces only in selected markets.

The new Scarlet Witch figure is carefully crafted based on the image of Scarlet Witch in the movie. Features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs systems, and specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate her using the abilities. Each head sculpt is implanted with long wavy wool hair to show off her mystic might with determination.

The newly developed body reflected her physique, and the beautifully tailored coat, vest, pants and sculpted boots to complete her iconic look. Comes with necklace, ability using effect accessories and a delicate diorama figure stand inspired by the scene when Scarlet Witch breaks the ground when she channels through the power.

Enhance your Avengers display with the stunning Scarlet Witch figure immediately!

#ScarletWitch #Avengers #Endgame #Marvel #Marvelstudios #hottoyscollectibles #sixthscale
IMG_5802.jpeg
IMG_5803.jpeg
IMG_5804.jpeg
IMG_5805.jpeg
IMG_5806.jpeg
IMG_5807.jpeg

Unexpected choice for an artisan edition figure.

I remember hearing Black Widow was very popular over there. Surprised she wasn’t picked.

Guess that’ll happen eventually. Maybe the Iron Man 2 version for the 15th (oh my god) anniversary.

So glad I didn't get one of the other Wanda's. This is definitely my preferred look. Just in case anyone is curious, they're also doing a standard one with sculpted hair! :)

Figure itself looks great but man does Hot Toys really know how to give most of their female sculpts such a boring and bland expression.

She looks bored out of her mind in all of these photos.

i think Pepper Potts is next, followed by Thor-real , maybe Odin, loki and the other long hair wannabes

So glad I didn't get one of the other Wanda's. This is definitely my preferred look. Just in case anyone is curious, they're also doing a standard one with sculpted hair! :)

Nah collectors only want the difficult to get hyper limited edition that you have to drop everything and sit in a virtual queue for half an hour just to have the chance to order as long as you can beat other buyers and potential glitches in a race through the checkout process!

The joy of collecting.

But in all seriousness the sculpted version just seems… not great. Looks like a LEGO hair piece and the long hair is terrible for posing. She can move her eyes but not her head.

I feel for anyone who really wants the figure but has to face the daunting task of trying to get the better version they’re choosing to manufacture so few of.

IMG_2871.jpeg
IMG_2870.jpeg

Nah collectors only want the difficult to get hyper limited edition that you have to drop everything and sit in a virtual queue for half an hour just to have the chance to order as long as you can beat other buyers and potential glitches in a race through the checkout process!

The joy of collecting.

But in all seriousness the sculpted version just seems… not great. Looks like a LEGO hair piece and the long hair is terrible for posing. She can move her eyes but not her head.

I feel for anyone who really wants the figure but has to face the daunting task of trying to get the better version they’re choosing to manufacture so few of.

View attachment 664080View attachment 664081
And yet another Artisan that has a sculpted version, so why didn't Anakin? I guess they're saving him for an Ahsoka release.

SHe looks nice but im not 100% sold on it. Neck looks abit look and the expression is quite bland. Pretty unexpected artisan release, but I think I prefer the Multiverse of Madness version just a tad more.

So glad I held off on getting the MoM version. Which still looks good, but I really wanted a civilian-ish Wanda since that's how she looked in most of the movies. Wow, this is going to be the most expensive HT day for me (and probably a lot of others too) this year.

Here she comes, paving the way for endless MCU upgrades.
The Artisan line still may as well not exist for me so I’ll continue to ignore it until something undeniably glorious comes along to make it worth all the additional costs I’d incur having to order from sideshow.

Back