1/6 Hot Toys WandaVision Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you like the hair to do?

well for one thing, she can't look up. But some sculpts where shes flying forward or turning. I remember sideshow did this for their Baroness figure, it looked alright.

I hope they include the Darkhold as an accessory or maybe they'll save that for an Agatha figure, if they make her. That could sell the figure on its own.

Maybe the hair comes off and there's an alt sculpt?

There would be a seam at the hairline if they do that, would not like.

Sometimes they hide the seam partway back within the hair. That's how they did it with Resident Evil Alice. It looks like they might be doing it here too.

Screenshot_2021-03-08 Marvel Legends Wandavision + Marvel Select + Hot Toys Scarlet Witch and V.jpeg

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=64

Nice to see hot toys can pull off a female sculpt that isn’t either masculine or with a dead expression .

I AM IN LOVE. Not surprising at all but this is a day 1 pre order for me. But Hot Toys, please, I am but a humble cosplayer asking you for photos of the back of the suit without the cape :lol

LOVE that she comes with the darkhold. Day 1 PO for sure.

I'm not a big fan of the "reflective effect" eyes, but it's better than nothing. Not a deal breaker.

I AM IN LOVE. Not surprising at all but this is a day 1 pre order for me. But Hot Toys, please, I am but a humble cosplayer asking you for photos of the back of the suit without the cape :lol
I agree this looks great. I?m on the fence as far as vision but regardless this will look good next to either version of doctor strange on the shelf

Wow, I was busy all day at work and missed this. This is amazing. Was just Tellin my buddy, they drop this I?m buying no questions asked. Don?t mind the shoulders. Hela is my favorite female HT and hers never bothered me.

I?ve not been buying Marvel figures except the mark V reissue but always wanted a scarlet witch. I?ll take one

Last edited:
It’s beautiful. But now I’m really bummed they didn’t go with rooted hair would could have hidden those bare shoulder seams perfectly (and been more screen accurate to boot).

Back