• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (UPDATE P.12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package

I'm interested thank you.

Got everyone, these will be available within the next 3 days.

Also, as a note, here are the decals I did for the True Detective 1/6 scale Pager. :)

yruhy5ez.jpg

I think I'm going to include two shades of blue, thoughts?

https://i.imgur.com/AkaR8MR.png

Last edited:

Please add me to the list.

Sign me up!

But who's going to make the short leather jacket? Looks like the HT version only comes with the duster.

Add me to the list of interested people

Sorry for the delay, should have these ready to go mid week.

Also as of right now, I'm just going to include two colors, I know some people are repainting there walkmans and such so I figured it couldn't hurt. Thoughts on the color choices?

H2NXTPs.png

Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (TAKING PAYMENTS NOW)

Why don't you just make the decals without the purple? Just the lettering and arrow. And are you sure the size is right?

Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (TAKING PAYMENTS NOW)

It's the decals I use, if I print without the color, they'll be transparent and won't show up. Having the backing is the only way to make sure the lets come up, I don't have the ability otherwise. As for the size, yes. I don't have my own to test it on, so I was going by pictures of the walkman with a ruler. Let me pull up some comparisons for thoughts.

Back