Hot Toys Back to the Future 2 Marty Replacement Decals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did a run of these for a couple of the 1/6 facebook groups and I have a few sets left if anyone is interested.
This is for a set of decals to make your BTTF 2 Marty screen accurate.

These are NOT waterslide decals. Waterslide decals have the noticeable clear outside border around the logos, these are professionally printed and cut VINYL decals, the same material used in vehicle wraps.

My professional background is Product Design and Manufacturing, Art Direction and Graphic Design, I recreated the logos vs just using something from the internet, this assures a professional quality finished product. I also use/own my own professional grade printer/cutter. I know some of the other decal guys use off the shelf, office store quality printers and in terms of quality, there is a huge difference.

What you get:

2x NIKE glossy finish logos for the black Footwear container
1x NIKE matte finish logos for the black Footwear container
4x MATTEL logos for the Hoverboard
4x WHITE NIKE SWOOSH logos for the shoes
4x MAG shoe logos for the back
12x NIKE logos for the shoe front
2x PEPSI PERFECT bottle logos on mylar/reflective finish
2x PEPSI PERFECT bottle logos with a faux silver finish.
1x Instruction Sheet

I included the Matte Nike Logo, and the Faux Silver Pepsi logos as a second option depending on the look you like.
The reason I am including extras is because I know that sometimes newer vinyl users might have an issue with applying, I have included extras as well as an instruction sheet for just that reason.

Sets are $20 SHIPPED worldwide, and quantities are limited.

Please let me know if anyone needs a set.

Thanks

Up9I3o.jpg

H0ye6s.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and just to clarify, the Pepsi Perfect logo in the first photo IS off center, this was the first test print, but I included the photo, because it shows the metallic effect the best. The final decals are centered.

Sold most of what I had left of the in-stock sets, only 3 left that can still ship before the Christmas holiday.
I have replied to all of the PMs that came in this evening.

Last sets are first come first serve, shoot me a PM if you want to grab one.

Thanks

All sets are sold out and will ship this week.

I may do another run, but it won't be until after the new year.

Thanks guys!

Hey all, I have received about a dozen PMs after selling out of the pre Christmas orders.
Yes I do plan on doing another run early in this year, but for now I'm working through a few other projects.

Stay tuned here and subscribe to the thread, and I'll post info on a second run when ready.

Thanks all for the support.

Back