Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love playing around with this guy, here's to hoping V2 will come with a flight stand!

SL small.jpg

Great photo! I would love to get all of these! I think it is cool what they are offering with the Vol. 2 Star Lord but, this first version is very solid as well. I like the smirk on the HS.

Thanks! I'm just waiting on Drax to complete the team. I paid $550 for the team minus Drax last year... pretty sweet deal :yess:

That's awesome.

Would have been pretty nifty if he signed his name, then prefaced Star Lord by writing "there's another name you might know me by".

The gang does look pretty cool together in their V2 outfits, but I actually prefer most of them in their outfits from the first film. I prefer Rocket in his orange suit, Gamora with her sleeveless look and Groot at regular size.

I only prefer the sculpt of the V2 Star Lord over the first figure and Drax to me doesn't matter either way; don't really have a preference with him so I'll stick with the first figure being that he goes with the first group.

There's enough collar that the neck isn't seen too much, if that wasn't the case then yeah probably want to spring for a nicer body. I did have to futz with the peg a bit to get the height right visually

Just realize that my sling pack leather straps are cracking. Anyone else has this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back