Hot Toys Back to the Future 2 Marty Replacement Decals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, after the pre-christmas run, I got hammered with requests to do another run of these.
For the first run I was using some remaining materials I already had in stock, but ran out after producing the first sets, so I had to order new rolls of what I needed. The prices from my vendor have slightly increased from when I purchased with them in 2017, so that will reflect in the slight increase for this new run.

I am now taking payments for that second run.

The total for a set with paypal fees INCLUDED, and shipping Worldwide INCLUDED is $26.06
This is standard shipping in a letter envelope with NO tracking. If you want expedited shipping plus tracking in the United States ONLY, please add an additional $3.50.

My paypal is [email protected]
Your paypal notes MUST include your SSF username AND correct shipping address. If this info is not included, it will delay your order.

I will be starting on the second run this coming weekend, and possibly be able to ship the following week.

If you were needing a set, I would recommend getting in now, because I don't know if there will be a 3rd run or not.

Thanks again to everyone for their support.

Got a few PMs asking about how to place an order, all you need to do is send the paypal with the instructions in the post I made yesterday evening.

Thanks all

Got it, thanks all.
Since it's easier to print and process all the sets at once vs 1 at a time, I'll probably cut off orders by the weekend so I can get started. Please place your order if you were needing a set!

The rest of the material I ordered is being delivered tomorrow and the plan is to work on the sets over the weekend. Seriously, if you want in, I would get an order placed this weekend. I really don't think I'll be doing a 3rd run after, and I don't generally make extras just to keep "in stock"

Thanks!

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but you'd find more interested parties if this thread was in the Interest section.

I didn't see it the first time around, because it was in this section, which is typically finished work, not parts and pieces for sale.

Hmm, I thought that the interest section was only for projects that hadn't been started yet, just looking to see who might be interested. Thanks for letting me know. Do you know if I'm able to move this thread there or do i need to create a new one?

Edit: nevermind, I just created a post there that links to this one, thanks for the heads up on this!

Last edited:
Back