Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ending up finding the exclusive version of this guy locally from another collector and been having an absolute blast. Ordered a dynamic base and some captain America hands from ToyAnxiety and here's what I've been posing as.

9422363b8efe3a7bf0eca6f4824b543d.jpg

907ad7f8171fd01af0130bd0da270634.jpg

And my favorite

fdf1922ef70894b967c1d227aa734681.jpg

Those are brilliant poses and pictures. Great job!

Thank you!

Quick question, I've skimmed this thread a few times and haven't seen many reports of leather damage to the jacket and each of the three I've seen in person bedsides mine all look mint. Is this jacket just really well made or is there any special care/ product I should be treating it with to extend its longevity and prevent cracking/ tears?

I just wouldn't leave the arms bent for long term to avoid cracks at the elbows. Keep him out of sun light

Also the straps on his left arm shield thing are delicate, don't try to remove it. they can come unglued/tear

Last edited:
Thank you!

Quick question, I've skimmed this thread a few times and haven't seen many reports of leather damage to the jacket and each of the three I've seen in person bedsides mine all look mint. Is this jacket just really well made or is there any special care/ product I should be treating it with to extend its longevity and prevent cracking/ tears?

I've had mine since it came out and haven't put anything on the jacket. It's still perfect. Also, great poses. :clap

Ending up finding the exclusive version of this guy locally from another collector and been having an absolute blast. Ordered a dynamic base and some captain America hands from ToyAnxiety and here's what I've been posing as.

And my favorite

fdf1922ef70894b967c1d227aa734681.jpg

Congrats on getting him, he's an awesome figure! :hi5:

Great pics too, that last one is my favourite too! :rock Awesome pose! :clap

Someone on fb posted a video of the 2017 catalogue, surprised to see they're going long jacket again. I could have sworn they teased a short jacket on New Years.

56feee74df1e5fd8e0f0796402e5e462.jpg

This guy is still my favorite Marvel figure and I cannot wait to see the new one.

Someone on fb posted a video of the 2017 catalogue, surprised to see they're going long jacket again. I could have sworn they teased a short jacket on New Years.

56feee74df1e5fd8e0f0796402e5e462.jpg

Really hoping they go deluxe with Star-Lord to include the short coat and flight pack along with the new long coat and scarf. :pray:

Great pics! :clap

He's one of my favorites too!

Can't wait for Drax to finish off the team!!

Thanks! And back at you. :D

I'm trying to decide if I want to go all out and get the entire team myself. :thud: I just have this S-L (will get the new one too) and have the new Rocket on PO.

Unless the new one comes with a lot of accessories, I'm keeping mine. I like the coat look and I prefer the old torn style.

Untitled-1.jpg

If there isn't a version that comes with a short jacket, then i'm likely going to skip star-lords GOTG2 release... The undershirt is kinda dumb (yes i'm aware he wears it for most of the movie) and not worth getting nearly the same figure as last time.

If there isn't a version that comes with a short jacket, then i'm likely going to skip star-lords GOTG2 release... The undershirt is kinda dumb (yes i'm aware he wears it for most of the movie) and not worth getting nearly the same figure as last time.

I absolutely hate that undershirt enough to not buy this figure. I'm going to try to repurchase the first figure secondhand.

Back