• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (UPDATE P.12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (TAKING PAYMENTS NOW)

Hey Hunter, just checking if you got mine, thanks!

Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (TAKING PAYMENTS NOW)

Paypal payment sent. $12 for one set to UK.
Thanks again for taking the time to produce these great add-ons. :clap

Payment sent! Thank you so much for doing this. The Walkman is too important to the movie to look generic on the shelf. :)

Payment sent.

Sent my payment in!

When do you think you will be sending these out? Just curious. No rush as my SL is still sitting in a shipping container at the port. :lol

This week! Wanted to give everyone the weekend so I can mail out one big batch.

That's great to hear! Wouldn't mind having them in hand and check it out before SL gets in

Will be shipping everyone's on Tuesday. :)

Loading envelopes tonight, get in by tonight to be in the first batch. :)

Looking forward to getting mine.... Thanks a bunch Hunterdnrc :hi5:

Back