• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (UPDATE P.12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (TAKING PAYMENTS NOW)

Here is the arrow.

ZScr2G9.png

Compared to this.

E5SxHdY.png

The walkman at 7mm

ed1gFns.png

and sony at just around 6mm

compared to

JxTgdfO.png

Don't worry about the quality, the true detective ones looked worse than this zoomed in this close.

Re: Hot Toys Star Lord Walkman Decals/Awesome Mix.Vol 2 package (TAKING PAYMENTS NOW)

It's the decals I use, if I print without the color, they'll be transparent and won't show up. Having the backing is the only way to make sure the lets come up, I don't have the ability otherwise. As for the size, yes. I don't have my own to test it on, so I was going by pictures of the walkman with a ruler. Let me pull up some comparisons for thoughts.

I sent my payment via PayPal.... it doesnt say PAYPAL in the first post but I assumed. :wink1: and Thanks again :hi5:

I'm glad you posted about this in the star-lord thread, or I would have never known... Payment sent.

Payment sent!!

It's the decals I use, if I print without the color, they'll be transparent and won't show up. Having the backing is the only way to make sure the lets come up, I don't have the ability otherwise. As for the size, yes. I don't have my own to test it on, so I was going by pictures of the walkman with a ruler. Let me pull up some comparisons for thoughts.

But there is color, the lettering is white. :dunno

Definitely want to pick up a set however I wanna make sure they'll fit the 1/6 Walkman properly. :)

It's hard to explain without pictures. There are two types of decal sheets I use, white, and clear. If I printed just white lets on the white sheets, they would have to be cut out individually. If it was on clear, there would be nothing actually printed.

The best way to think about it, is I can't print white ink, if that makes sense.

Sign me up for a set! Is it $11 total for the US? Does that include Hawaii? :lol

Water, I've done stuff with dry before and I just don't like them.

Cool cool, I actually got the stuff that have them adhere and melt into the surface so they're razor thin.

I'll send you payment when I'm able to. Thanks bro!

Cool cool, I actually got the stuff that have them adhere and melt into the surface so they're razor thin.

I'll send you payment when I'm able to. Thanks bro!

Microsol? That's what I do! (and what the instructions I include recommend!)

Let me know. :)

Back