1/6 Hot Toys - MMS420 - GOTG Vol.2 - Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[emoji848] My Winter Soldier Captain America could use the scarf treatment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just prefer the short jacket but I don't like how the back of the helmet digs into the collar of it. I think over time it will damage the jacket. That's why the long coat is my display choice.

Really enjoying the figure, just waiting for the inevitable flaking in the future. :panic:

SL03.jpg

I haven't had any issues with mine, thankfully. I have the long coat and scarf around him, but I haven't checked on the neck staining in a while (mine had minor stains).

They did it for Scarlet Witch, and gave me the version which I prefer too.. so there is that..
6d724ed2cd512f239559de5d2041f7a6.jpg

The problem is this looks puffy like the material is too thick. To get hot toys quality would be very expensive in the aftermarket

Which company makes that Scarlet Witch? I may be interested.

Outfit is made by kumik, body and head are from HT AoU Scarlet Witch

The problem is this looks puffy like the material is too thick. To get hot toys quality would be very expensive in the aftermarket

Happy enough with it not to pay after market price for the New Avenger version :)

I'm not sure why i can no longer find the vol2 figure for under 400...at this point i may just wait for the IF/Endgame version.

Late to the party, but finally got my hands on vol 2 Star Lord. Hope you like the photo alongside the incomparable HT Yondu!

F78BA8B74C5B4730BE04.jpeg

84AE97959A8C4281AD23.jpeg

Last edited:
Back