Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appy leather conditioner.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think it's beyond applying leather conditioner. Small pieces have flaked off. Any idea where I can find a replacement? Nothing on eBay sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, I think that'd be the only place. Unless a collector on here has a spare one they would be willing to sell you.

Seeing if anyone has tried the forming helmet from vol.2 on the first Starlord sculpt?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl

Anyone selling the jacket from this version? Alternatively, can also trade the Vol 2 long jacket plus a little extra money.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl

Does anyone know did this first version come with extra rivets for the trench coat?

I could have sworn that it did, like maybe extras in with the hand pegs baggie, but I can't seem to find any in the box after all these years. I had one fall his cuff and get lost recently which leads me to another question...

Is it even worth trying to fix as it seems nearly impossible given their tiny size to get one glued back on without making a mess.

Does anyone know did this first version come with extra rivets for the trench coat?

I could have sworn that it did, like maybe extras in with the hand pegs baggie, but I can't seem to find any in the box after all these years. I had one fall his cuff and get lost recently which leads me to another question...

Is it even worth trying to fix as it seems nearly impossible given their tiny size to get one glued back on without making a mess.

Yeah. Supplies seem to be dried up on 'bay but u could look around online for 1-2mm (or maybe 2.5mm) round nailhead studs. 1/6 horse collectors use stuff like that for tack. A while back got some 1mm-2mm round flat nailheads for TWS Bucky. They are cheap and u get a little bag (so HT could supply more than they do, really).

Just use toothpick and tweezers with tiny dab of fabric glue, press down with toothpick and let dry a day. U spend more time looking for exact match of color and size.

Yeah. Supplies seem to be dried up on 'bay but u could look around online for 1-2mm (or maybe 2.5mm) round nailhead studs. 1/6 horse collectors use stuff like that for tack. A while back got some 1mm-2mm round flat nailheads for TWS Bucky. They are cheap and u get a little bag (so HT could supply more than they do, really).

Just use toothpick and tweezers with tiny dab of fabric glue, press down with toothpick and let dry a day. U spend more time looking for exact match of color and size.

Thanks man!!!

Would any of you guys be interested in parts of my first version Star Lord?

My plan was to sell him when I got the volume 2 but never did now I need the space more than two of the same character no matter how cool the figure is. I found the rivet that fell off the coat cuff, and the rest of the figure is great only displayed condition.

I thought parting it out would benefit some here in the community that have been looking for certain parts. I'll put the idea up in my commerce thread but thought I would mention here as well.

PM me if interested in anything and we'll work out a fair deal.

Thanks man!!!

Welcome the 'bay used to have a good selection, plus they are cheap in case u lose more u can replace. Takes more time to search for stuff than anything.

Would any of you guys be interested in parts of my first version Star Lord?

My plan was to sell him when I got the volume 2 but never did now I need the space more than two of the same character no matter how cool the figure is. I found the rivet that fell off the coat cuff, and the rest of the figure is great only displayed condition.

I thought parting it out would benefit some here in the community that have been looking for certain parts. I'll put the idea up in my commerce thread but thought I would mention here as well.

PM me if interested in anything and we'll work out a fair deal.

I wouldn't mind if you're selling the coat!

Coat was busted, but I don't mind displaying him like this till I find a replacement one.

StarLord01.jpg

Back