1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Ordered Deluxe @ Sideshow $305... what is really odd is there was no NRD. I wonder if that was a mistake?

It’s obviously Black Widow in a mask!...Wait a minute...
50DD3910-3467-49DF-ACBD-B8451A18B105.jpeg

Ordered Deluxe @ Sideshow $305... what is really odd is there was no NRD. I wonder if that was a mistake?

That is interesting! Wonder if they'll charge you later

Anyone have the link to the regular version on sideshow? No search results for it under “stealth” keyword on Sideshow and.... 305 is STEEEEP!

As there's no NRD I've ordered 1 x Standard and 1 x Deluxe. Will decide which I want down the road and pull the other.

I think $70 is reasonable for that base. It's pretty complex. How much would something like that go for if it was made by someone who sold on OSK? Probably about the same if not more.

Jumped on the DX with no NRD, though I definitely will be keeping this guy. :)

The $70 for the base is pretty decent. With the LED and everything it will add to the overall look of him.

I think $70 is reasonable for that base. It's pretty complex. How much would something like that go for if it was made by someone who sold on OSK? Probably about the same if not more.

Seriously? It's a nice base, but a 30% premium for a deluxe version is unprecedented. I was expecting a $40 premium ($275 total), but that price is ridiculous.

Apparently for the people who ordered at SSC, there's a cancellation fee even with no NRD.

Apparently for the people who ordered at SSC, there's a cancellation fee even with no NRD.

I think it's always been that way. They'll take a certain dollar amount off every payment you've made.

I think the dio’s price bump is fair given it’s lit up and painted well and all that.

I dislike he $235 base price for a figure without a headsculpt and zero accessories. Really lame.

PO at BBTS ..got the deluxe, maybe might change it to regular :dunno

I think the dio’s price bump is fair given it’s lit up and painted well and all that.

I dislike he $235 base price for a figure without a headsculpt and zero accessories. Really lame.

Looks like the head is removable so you can use one of the previous Holland sculpts. Although I agree it should have been included anyway.

Here ya go, $235

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-spider-man-stealth-suit-hot-toys-904857

Thanks for that! But I’d have to say 70 for a base that I could care less about, without having seen the movie, is more than I’m willing to spend.

Seriously? It's a nice base, but a 30% premium for a deluxe version is unprecedented. I was expecting a $40 premium ($275 total), but that price is ridiculous.

Exactly!!! 275 is what I’d expect. That’s basically what the deluxe ROTS Obi wan went for and value wise I’d put it at about the same with this figure.

Been waiting for this to be announced for PO. Glad there is not NRD on him. Set him up on plan.

Great base.

But just like IW Widow, it's a case of meh design = meh figure.

Back