1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

100% NOT getting the deluxe version. Seems the only difference is the base and that diorama base looks hella ugly.

Not feeling the esign. A little too cobbled together. Would have preferred a more traditional black suit.

I'm somewhat surprised by the lukewarm reception. I seem to recall the Homemade Suit from HC selling out, and that was (IMO) a hot pile of garbage. This is light years beyond that thing in terms of quality & aesthetic.

The Homemade suit was dope! It was so poseable! I initially had no interest in it, but ended up picking it up and have no regrets!

I must admit I'm not very excited about the Stealth suit, but maybe my mind will change after I see the movie.

Pass for me. It just doesn’t look enough like a Spider-Man suit to warrant a purchase from me. I’m waiting on the black and red suit, which I’m also still unsure about purchasing, but it at least looks more like a Spidey outfit.

That's a really boring outfit. I also have a feeling it's in the film a very short time. Great base though!

Not for me.

Yeah totally agree. Unless this is something ****ing amazing in the movie I'm not interested. It reminds me of Snake Eyes or something and not Spider-Man. I'd definitely get the base version if I were to get it for the diorama possibilities though.

I like the flip up visor gimmick but I hope it's cheap with no headsculpt and essentially zero accessories besides webbing.

I have no interest in this particular Spider-Man figure, but I want that damn base!

I wish there was a way to get just that.

I'm somewhat surprised by the lukewarm reception. I seem to recall the Homemade Suit from HC selling out, and that was (IMO) a hot pile of garbage. This is light years beyond that thing in terms of quality & aesthetic.

I laughed when the Homemade suit went up and thought the same thing but after i watched the movie i loved it and picked it up. It could happen with this one if he has an really cool fight scene in it but also it's not being released until late next year so i can wait.

Base is awesome suit is meh! (Thankfully!)

Sent from a point in space and time

64576195_2733090970039799_6949783123932479488_n.jpg

64576195_2733090970039799_6949783123932479488_n.jpg

Black suit and red/yellow base looks great together there. All depends on your display I guess. If you're into dioramas a bit then the base will fit, if you're into pure figures museum style then base is maybe not such a great thing.

Anyway when do we get to the main event with Mysterio ? I think he will look amazing ! Will be a tough choice to get him or not. May depend on the movie and his importance going forward for me I think.

This is a bit of a cheat photo though. On first look through the pics I thought they had an additional molten man face or something.

But they've just rotated the base or the figure and taken a close up.

Seems to be light up though which is cool.

64923653_10156321517117344_7699102510169980928_o.jpg

The suit just looks too military in design for Spidey to me but as a couple others mentioned, this paired with Concept Cap actually would look cool.

In a video HT put on facebook it says Studio Hive designed the base and it has LED breathing effect. Kind of like the Dark Side Anakin base i guess.

Cool design!!

The two suits are completely different if you ask me. The Homemade Suit is just that. It was supposed to look like something Peter just put together. This suit is after he's already had a couple suits that are better. It really is pretty plain just being all black. It barely even looks Spider-Man aside from the eyes.

That base is awesome! How could you pass on it if you are going to get this figure?

Agreed, the orange base against the black outfit is what makes it pop. Otherwise its just a standard stealth figure.

Username checks out. Lol just kidding. I feel the same way, definitely pre ordering this!

Back