1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Love the deluxe base and the different take on Spidey. He’s getting posed with Concept Cap and my Stealth Mark VII.

Loving this more than I thought. But waiting for mysterio before preordering anything from FFH line.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks like a skinny Agent Venom.

71E4rCd3ZeL._SL1500_.jpg

Looks like a Shield Agent with Spidey eyes. Meh...

I'll most likely be getting this. 70% sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure this is going to be something Nick Fury gives him to wear so playing down all of the "Spider-Man" elements makes sense as its function over form and the only functional elements they needed from his regular suit is the eyes and the web shooters.

Essentially this is Spider-Man if his suit was made form him by SHIELD, whether Nick Fury is representing SHIELD or something else is yet to be seen but really Nick Fury is SHIELD.

This makes total sense.

Not a fan personally. I'm curious as to why he has it to begin with. I too am dying to see what their Mysterio figure will look like.

Not a fan personally. I'm curious as to why he has it to begin with. I too am dying to see what their Mysterio figure will look like.

I've stated before but, I will again: We all want Mysterio, yet I predict that it won't get done. It will be teased at a Comic-Con with a prototype, but never solicited. Just like Vulture, Crossbones, Yellowjacket....

I've never given the homemade suit a second thought, but I'm excited for this one.

Yeah I'm not sure if I'll get it, but I'm definitely liking it a lot more than the Homemade suit, which almost seemed a little too basic and primitive for a first Spidey suit.

This one might not have the most exciting design, but just the idea of Spidey in an armored tactical suit is a pretty fun one I think.

I like this suit mainly because it definitely feels like the Noir suit sans the hat and glasses. I was half expecting a fedora and trench to be included or in the film and a throwaway visual gag. I have the homemade suit, the Homecoming suit and am planning on the Red/Black so this will definitely make a nice little addition but I'm not sold on the Deluxe base though. It looks great but not sure it'll be worth the extra cost.

Don't care for the suit but love the base. Will look great next to the Sandman base from a few years back.

I dislike the suit because there's no spider logo on it, took me a while to realize that. It just looks like a military guy and not really Spider-Man.

I wonder if in the Deluxe they'll skip the normal base and make you use the molten man one.

I think the design looks great and that base is really cool. If I did not have Infinity War Spidey I would 100% be getting this one.

I almost wonder if the Red and Black suit version may come with a Hydro-Man base for the deluxe version.

I will wait and see the prominence of the suit in the film before ordering. I didn’t want the homemade suit until it was used so well in the end with Vulture in the warehouse, and was used in a great Spidey scene.

I've stated before but, I will again: We all want Mysterio, yet I predict that it won't get done. It will be teased at a Comic-Con with a prototype, but never solicited. Just like Vulture, Crossbones, Yellowjacket....

You've got a point, but if HT is going to treat Spidey like their new Iron Man, it would make sense to give us a villain or two to go with him. I think we'll see a Mysterio, especially if he's well received in the movie. Early indications are that Gyllenhaal does a great job, so I'm cautiously optimistic. I still have the faintest of hope for a Vulture down the road as well. I know, I'm dreaming...

I almost wonder if the Red and Black suit version may come with a Hydro-Man base for the deluxe version.

I will wait and see the prominence of the suit in the film before ordering. I didn’t want the homemade suit until it was used so well in the end with Vulture in the warehouse, and was used in a great Spidey scene.

From the trailer, it looks like he doesn't use the Red/Black suit until things really hit the fan and the sky goes crazy over London, not Venice. So, maybe no Hydro-Man base...?

Don't forget Corvus Glaive!

I actually like the Stealth Suit. Will definitely be getting the one with the Molten Man base because that just looks too cool. I’m surprised he is not up on BBTS yet. Now he is up. They have both regular and with molten man.

Last edited:

It's up on BBTS. DLX is $304.99 and Regular is $234.99

The base is $70? rofl...

Back