1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Just ordered the regular version, LOVE the stealth look! Now I'm waiting for the black and red to go live, I'm on the waiting list for the movie promo (my second blue and red) and I'm hoping for a coupon code to finally get the Iron Spider. GREAT time to be a Spidey fan!

So if we get a few FFH figures, each with a DX base for the elementals, you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to have a shelf with Spidey fighting all three.

$305 seems crazy to me for the deluxe version.

Ordered one of each at BBTS until I figure out which version to cancel.

Someone must really like fancy light up diorama bases to be willing to shell out an extra $70 for the deluxe Molten Man base.

And personally, I think the design of Molten Man is awful. As is Hydroman. The whole elemental's thing is pretty stupid. Giant monsters instead of people villains..

Still hoping there is some kind of twist and they aren't the actual Spidey villains we've come to know over the past 50+ years in the comics. They make the movie a bit off putting for me. Still not that excited to see it, though I do like the MCU version of Spidey and Holland plays a great teenage Parker.

After the date on it finally decided to get the deluxe version. Not sure if I can even use it as a base as the waist grabbers tend to mess up the costumes. Noticed the regular version also came with a waist grabber. I really do like to look at the base though. $70 is very steep for it. But figured this is the only way I can get any type of Spider-Man villain. As for some reason they never seem to make them. Also has there ever been anything else that is not had an NRD on sideshow collectibles? I’ve never had an order with them not charge me. Just worried that they’ll catch this as a mistake and cancel pre-orders and make people have to re-order. Probably overthinking that though

Ordered the deluxe...that base is too awesome to pass up and I think it’d cost at least 70 to have something similar made.

And the deluxe is now sold out at BBTS. Yikes, that was fast.

Hey guys, I have a question that’s a little off topic. I just canceled my pre order for HT Darth Maul after using a $50 code on it and paying two monthly payments on it... I know I lose my NRD but will I be reimbursed for the two payments I paid on it? And has my $50 code gone down the drain too?

I realised I have too many pre orders and after seeing this stealth suit... I wanted it more!

Hey guys, I have a question that’s a little off topic. I just canceled my pre order for HT Darth Maul after using a $50 code on it and paying two monthly payments on it... I know I lose my NRD but will I be reimbursed for the two payments I paid on it? And has my $50 code gone down the drain too?

I realised I have too many pre orders and after seeing this stealth suit... I wanted it more!
You'll get your payment. You lose the code.

Seeing this makes me crave for a black symbiote Spidey... Stop the teasing already Marvel.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Can't be. Nothing stated. They can't charge for a cancellation now.
I'm sorry, what?
7fd8dbf75b24c20462f3cecde25a8ed6.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

^ that’s payment plan policy. Pretty sure he was referencing a regular order.

I'm 50/50 on this suit and even though I love the base of the figure, I don't really see myself spending that much money just for a base.

I guess I missed that the Molten Man base is being done by another company. That might explain why the difference in price is so much between the regular and deluxe editions. I’m sure Hot Toys needs to give the other company (Studio HIVE) a cut. Is this the first time that Hot Toys has sourced another company for a part of one of their releases?

Is it me or the Molten man base seems a bit small?
64724649_2259878060799836_649989475719446528_o.jpg

Back