1/6 Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)

The two suits are completely different if you ask me. The Homemade Suit is just that. It was supposed to look like something Peter just put together. This suit is after he's already had a couple suits that are better. It really is pretty plain just being all black. It barely even looks Spider-Man aside from the eyes.

That might be what is throwing me off. Change the head and it could be anyone from any movie.

Out of all the HT Spidermen this comes in second to last only to the Amazing Spiderman suit. Would skip it but Im a Spidey completionist:dunno

I feel nothing for this. Plus I'm waiting for Holland to wear the proper black suit down the line.

I feel nothing for this. Plus I'm waiting for Holland to wear the proper black suit down the line.

The Black suit Im excited for will be the Spiderman 2 PS5 version that will eventually happen. The bodies proportions and comic likeness on the videogame Spidey figures is much better imo. Holland spideys are still small teenage Peter which Ive had enough of.

Suspect a lot of people not digging it will warm to it after the film. Kinda what happened with the homemade suit after homecoming. I'm definitely in for it. My dilemma is kinda want both stands :(

Im pretty sure this is going to be something Nick Fury gives him to wear so playing down all of the "Spider-Man" elements makes sense as its function over form and the only functional elements they needed from his regular suit is the eyes and the web shooters.

Essentially this is Spider-Man if his suit was made form him by SHIELD, whether Nick Fury is representing SHIELD or something else is yet to be seen but really Nick Fury is SHIELD.

I typically hate "Deluxe" versions where the only difference is the base. But that base is actually pretty great and not just a lazy rehash. Deluxe ordered for sure.

Wasn't there a shield logo where the black circle on his chest is? Or did I imagine that?

Given the dozens upon dozens of suits spider-man has worn, I can't believe people are complaining that this doesn't look like spider-man... Just put give him a trilby hat and a black trench coat and you have "Noir" spider-man :rolleyes2:lol

Last edited:

Pretty chunky HKD price hike between the 2 versions. Regular will be $235 at SS but deluxe will be roughly ~$310; couldn’t find an exact analog for that one in the recent releases.

This is a bit of a cheat photo though. On first look through the pics I thought they had an additional molten man face or something.

But they've just rotated the base or the figure and taken a close up.

Seems to be light up though which is cool.

View attachment 458216

Hot Toys continues to give their Spiderman figures inaccurate neck joints
This doesn't look like any Spiderman I know so that plus the ugly neck joint = pass.

But its Molten Man... he's like Sandman, only hot

I may have been a bit too quick in ruling out the deluxe. That does look pretty good, and it's not as large as the Sandman I have with my old black suit Spidey from Spider-man 3. I still have that displayed, but I always wished it had some flexibility to it.

Pass for me. It just doesn’t look enough like a Spider-Man suit to warrant a purchase from me. I’m waiting on the black and red suit, which I’m also still unsure about purchasing, but it at least looks more like a Spidey outfit.

Agreed on that! I like the base but not really the suit for Spider-Man. I would likely kitbash that suit for a different character....and such a character would have to be a teenager due to the figure and suit size.

The Homemade suit was dope! It was so poseable! I initially had no interest in it, but ended up picking it up and have no regrets!

I must admit I'm not very excited about the Stealth suit, but maybe my mind will change after I see the movie.

I laughed when the Homemade suit went up and thought the same thing but after i watched the movie i loved it and picked it up. It could happen with this one if he has an really cool fight scene in it but also it's not being released until late next year so i can wait.

I loved it in the movie as well, but as a figure it just never appealed to me. I thought it looked like something a sleepy color-blind person might throw on first thing in the morning to shovel freshly fallen snow.

The two suits are completely different if you ask me. The Homemade Suit is just that. It was supposed to look like something Peter just put together. This suit is after he's already had a couple suits that are better. It really is pretty plain just being all black. It barely even looks Spider-Man aside from the eyes.

But are they? As Peter leaves his Spidey suit at home when he goes on vacation, I'm thinking this stealth suit may also be something he throws together for his first masked mission, with the difference being he gets a little help from Fury & Maria Hill.

Definitely will be getting the DX version with the base, I am 100% ALL-IN for Spidey.

Now it may be the longest shot... but... mysterio, mysterio, mysterio. Please Hot Toys. PLEASE!

Wow. Tough crowd in here. I’ve been excited for this one since the first trailer. And you know people will lament afterwards that they didn’t pick it up, just like with the homemade suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool base. Count me in for this one. Hopefully price is not ridiculous tho.

Something different. I'll be in for the DX version. I'll add this one to my growing Spidey shelf.

Back