Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here know if the Babydoll body is shorter than the Alice body?

It's about the same(If it's shorter, it's by no more than 5mm). But the neck is shorter on Babydoll. Amber stands taller and it's my belief that Amber also uses the Alice body.
I have a spare Babydoll head i want to use on a Supergirl custom.
I'm thinking of asking Longchang Gu to paint her some blue eyes.

i just order babydoll from sideshow can anyone tell me about the hair on the heads i would like to get a side parted head is that how it comes, is it a special head ,or just the luck of the draw ?

I ordered mine from SS and got the side part. So they do have them. However, many have received the middle part. So, luck of the draw is probably the answer. Let us know what you get.

Well I got the side parted I'm pretty happy with this figure I'm working on the face a bit like the eyelashes lips and cheeks the thing I hate are the pony tails its a Pain ill post pics tonight

Yeah then I used some gel I got one side Pretty good the other side I giving me problems , I'm going to the hobby store to find some stuff that I can use maybe some eyelashes and smaller brushes

So anybody got a tip on how to put on her headband and her hair in the back not looking all funky? If so please do tell.

I couldn't find a spot to put her on in one of the shelves so I made her an Avenger.
IMG_5183B.jpg

IMG_5172.jpg

So anybody got a tip on how to put on her headband and her hair in the back not looking all funky? If so please do tell.

The way i did it was to take the head off, put the bunches together and pass then through the hairband, "seat" the hairband at the base of her neck, then carefuly pull the top of the hairband into position over her ears and behind her fringes.

Back