Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any clues on how to keep the ear piece on?
BTW... This is one GORGEUS figure!!!:monkey5
Well done HT!
Here's mine:
447.jpg

449.jpg

450.jpg

Before I knew about the side part head, I tried to do my own, if you get the middle parted head you can always try to do it yourself.

100_5995.jpg

Hey, this looks great, hair gel? It looks like an opposite side-part, good job.

I think the stock stand is too short, where did you get the Medicom stand?

The heads don't stay in stock too long. They are just too popular compared with the rest of the set, and if there are lingering parts then dealers get shy about parting out more.

Hey, this looks great, hair gel? It looks like an opposite side-part, good job.

Sorry this took so long to reply to.

I just poured some boiling water over the head then styled it the way I wanted while it dried, let it sit for two days and then mussed with it and that was it.

I wrote Hot Toys an email requesting them to make the other three figures from this line.

Here is the answer I got. I don't think it says much, but still good to know they read their emails.

Hello,

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.

Your suggestion on the making Sweet Pea, Rocket, Blondie from Sucker Punch will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Best Regards,
KC/ Hot Toys

It is a standard "form letter" that HT usually sends out for these types of requests. They tons of these every week I imagine, but we can always hope Baby and Amber sell well enough for them to want to reconsider making the rest. :p

Looks like Abbie Cornish and Jena Malone are continually getting exposure in big budget films, I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully HT will notice they are rising stars and give it a go before the license expires. Jena Malone's pineapple hair in the movie really didn't show how good looking she is.

Dang someone was actually able to get the Medicom stand to be useful? I've always hated those things.

Seriously? it's all I ever use if possible, so many more posibilities and the transparency really helps the figures display better and they don't block light or cast shadows in the display case, the new Hot Toys 'crotch' stands are very limiting and mostly only damage the figure.

Back