Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Mine from toysonline.the hair is side parted, but I think a little too short, the pigtailes should be longer

Yeah there is definately something going on with the HS , beside the side part , some of the pigtails vary in length and style. Meaning wavy or just straight.

Some side part HS of mine have this variation. HT's really dropped their standards on such a great collectible, very annoyed. :gah: Considering the rest of her is picture perfect to the film. :lecture

Here's some pictures I took, sorry for the crappy camera.
photo4zh.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-10
photo2dp.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-10
photo1sz.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-10

Just picked up a side-parted Babydoll from SDCC for $160. Will be posting pics this weekend. Soo stoked. I cancelled my Sideshow order because of the hair issues, so I'm really happy I was able to pick her up for a great price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here some more of mines, didn't want guyver1 to be the only one posting pictures :lol

img1872r.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-18

img1966l.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-18

img1963gj.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-18

What site do you use to upload pictures? I use imageshack and it seems to reduce the quality a lot. Is there a free site to host image at original resolution?

Here some more of mines, didn't want guyver1 to be the only one posting pictures :lol

img1872r.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-18

img1966l.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-18

img1963gj.jpg

By lchll at 2012-07-18

What site do you use to upload pictures? I use imageshack and it seems to reduce the quality a lot. Is there a free site to host image at original resolution?

Nice pic Ichll! I use Photobucket.com, the only problem is they block more mature themed shots, like if you want to post Female figures, you have to watch the theme. :slap

I got my Baby Doll from BBTS, and it's a middle part. But she's dark skinned. The pics I've seen of other BD's she's "whiter" if that makes sense. Has anyone else gotten a "darker" skin tone version?

I got my Baby Doll from BBTS, and it's a middle part. But she's dark skinned. The pics I've seen of other BD's she's "whiter" if that makes sense. Has anyone else gotten a "darker" skin tone version?

I'm not sure what you mean by dark skin, can you post a picture?

Back