Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, decided not to put anything in the hair. Just used water. Might be able to futz it a bit more.

DSC03779.jpg

DSC03784.jpg

Babydoll has gone to waitlist on SSC, practically unheard of for a HT these days :yess:

I hope HT takes notice of that and gets us more of the girls, especially Sweet Pea!!! I wonder if they secured the license for the other actresses, or if they only bothered with Emily and Jaime...

hey, anyone who got their Baby from Sideshow, are they sending out ones with side parted hair? was gonna use my reward points on her if so. thanks

hey, anyone who got their Baby from Sideshow, are they sending out ones with side parted hair? was gonna use my reward points on her if so. thanks

IIRC most are reporting middle parts from SSC. I don't think there's a clear pattern though.

Also, Baby is not only waitlisted (which puts your points at risk should the waitlist not convert), but she is shipped free in the US and does not automatically qualify for Rewards Points. You could have customer service apply the points in lieu of Free Shipping, but since it's waitlisted I don't think it's worth it.

IIRC most are reporting middle parts from SSC. I don't think there's a clear pattern though.

Also, Baby is not only waitlisted (which puts your points at risk should the waitlist not convert), but she is shipped free in the US and does not automatically qualify for Rewards Points. You could have customer service apply the points in lieu of Free Shipping, but since it's waitlisted I don't think it's worth it.

damn, waitlisted?! well, so which retailer is consistently selling the side parts?

Kinda late to the game on this thread, can anyone explain the ins and outs of the side parted hair vs middle? I spoke with an online retailer who said all of his batch were middle and that side was just pre pro photos only. Obviously that's not 100% true. Is it just luck of the draw or is there a way of knowing which you will get?

Side part looks better IMO and I'd hate to buy online and they deem the part not a good enough reason for An exchange.

When you guys say you used water to style your Babydoll's hair do you mean you ran the hair under warm water or did you use a damp cloth or just dunk your fingers in it? Can we get a step by step?

Back