Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's because ultimately Sucker Punch will have longer-lasting appeal than Avatar. It's been out less than 2 years and it's already achieved cult status.

Oh, also because it has chicks with swords and machine guns. ;)

Figure looks incredible! Now would be the time to watch the movie as I have it on my hard drive and I never get around to watching it.

why is it that hot toys seems to knock figures out of the park when they are less than popular characters and then do a subpar job on popular ones. babydoll, new goblin, odin > indiana jones, thor, joker, etc.

excuse me i have a question.. the Babydoll's hair can be loose?

2eeeaet.gif

I was just checking out OMG's pics (which are brilliant btw), & as soon as it dawned on me - I can't shake it now. :lol

The face is almost a dead ringer for Amy Robach from the NBC 'Today' show.. wow.

the price point they are trying to charge for this are making it difficult for me to justify getting it. I just think she is not really worth that much. Way overpriced IMO...for what you get.

Seriously? :cuckoo:

Every single Hot Toys figure from here on out cost more, and most comes with the same amount or less accessories.

How the hell can this be overpriced? :slap

If anything it's underpriced compared to their current pricing.

Loving all the photos of the figure but am I the only one who thinks that these two threads should be merged with this one?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110172
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110257

Considering OMGs review and Wooksters review for the Batman and Joker figure haven't been, NO :wave

pics by Macross

PICT1424.jpg

PICT1425.jpg

PICT1426.jpg

PICT1429.jpg

PICT1422.jpg

This figure looks to be one of the most photogenic of most releases the last year or so :)

Last edited:
How much you "want" the figure in the first place, can factor into whether you feel something is overpriced as well.

Edit: Sweet. More pics :D

Keep those pics coming!

And yeah, everything is overpriced these days.

I know my limits and when Hot Toys (and every other 1/6 maker for that matter) hits it, I'm out.

Until then, however.... :panic:

Back