Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean the grunt?

Dsc02745.jpg

Yup. BD battling those guys will look cool...

After waiting and seeing all these in hand photos,I'm so glad I pre-ordered her and never canceled!
I can't wait for SSC to start charging for her!

is that a new body design? don't like the horizontal seam at the back of lower thigh, but i guess stocking'll cover it. but mainly the knees're killin me. i've heard that some HT legs are can be switched from body to body. are there any legs out there w/ knees that might look better? wonder if i could dremmel down some of that hard knee edge without messing with sturdiness

Old body that have been in use since Black Widow.... or the newer TTF body variant.

1. The Seam and hole plugs were present from the very first body (BW)
2. You only can switch from the newer TTF variant bodies (BW, both Jill(s), Saeko Nogami, Alice & future Amber/The Boss)... though doing so is redundant.... as Babydoll has the shorter lower legs (or if you want to increase her height).
3. The lower legs are PVC... you should be able to dremmel down the edge by quite a bit before effecting the joint... I'll mod a few bodies for better Badydoll posing...

that and luka's photo made me want to get second BD when she's available at knock down prize....
now to wait until 10th june til my pre-order gets here :monkey1

Yeah, I am pretty sure I am going to buy another too. All the pics are amazing and the fig turned out very well. Mine should be processing on the 16th, so can't wait.

The way this month has been going; well for me anyway, the 10th of June will get here in no time.

Can't wait til these start shipping, I really hope that they don't stop this line with Amber.

Back