Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the movie again last night. She uses her sidearm lefty, particularly when dual wielding with the sword. Man, i love that all the actors did so much training to make the action scenes more believable.

00545603iw0zi37eb993b3.jpg

Thanks for viewing! :clap:clap
Awesome pics man!

So gonna get this figure.

Doesn't Ashley Wood 3A make a figure similar to the steampunk WWI German Soldiers? A scene with BD and it in battle would be sweet. I'm loving the battle pics.

I personally believe this one is a very nice figure (I pretty much agree with all of Eli's points), but the overall articulation (ankles especially) and the price point they are trying to charge for this are making it difficult for me to justify getting it. I just think she is not really worth that much. Way overpriced IMO...for what you get.

Doesn't Ashley Wood 3A make a figure similar to the steampunk WWI German Soldiers? A scene with BD and it in battle would be sweet. I'm loving the battle pics.

They do. Seems a lot of the blogger/photographers have made this connection right away.

Back