Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks a little like the sex doll Howard Stern use to have sitting in a chair on his old E! show.

Wow, I'm having a hard time (no pun intended) differentiating that pic of the head sculpt and movie screen capture pic. The paint job is amazing! So glad that they didnt rush this baby:rock

When friends ask me what my hobby is, i proudly tell them i collect dolls and robots. They'll see this on my shelf and realize that I'm not kidding at all.

Beautiful.

So glad she turned out so well, really hope they make all the girls but I don't see them doing it... Don't see amber selling as well as babydoll either

I'd see her selling much better if they showed a further figure or announced they'd be completing the team. Hawkeye/Fury would be selling less than half as much if it weren't confirmed the whole teams was cominf

Really good pics of Babydoll. :clap :clap :clap

:goodpost:

If Hot Toys at all tweaked Amber's headsculpt, I'll buy her too.

If it has been left as it was, I'll pass. Really wish we at least got Sweet Pea too.

The Amber head sculpt isn't dead on Jamie Cheung, but regardless it's still great work, & it'll be a better overall figure than this one.

I'm disappointed that there's been no recent news for Amber..

If Ambers headsculpt comes out nicely she'll probably sell more than Babydoll, because:

1) She's Asian and there's very few Asian Hot Toy female releases, may not make a difference in America and Europe or other countries but I can see Asian collectors wanting her
2) Her outfit looks like she's ready for action/battle (not wearing a school girl outfit, etc) which may sway more male collectors in buying her.
3) No rooted hair could also sway more male collectors in buying her.

Back