Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are the thighs in two pieces? i see a horrible seam and and what looks like screw covers/caps on the rear thigh

Update some pictures for you! =)
231427ba36u9f9h36wuaag.jpg

231428172zo998mlc67sso.jpg

2314285r418ui2i5urs33s.jpg

231429s3u6nkzku6rg1sr6.jpg

231430fbxqx5591q0zxxbk.jpg

Awesome shots Luka ! Hot Toys did a good job this was worth the wait ! :clap

hey luka are the thighs in two pieces? i see a horrible seam and and what looks like screw covers/caps on the rear thigh

The legs and knee joints ruin what otherwise is a fabulous looking figure. So much potential to be one sexy fig. Being a leg guy and looking at those gams, I am just creeped out when she's posed with bent knees. Does not look natural, realistic, or good.

Obviously the parts are two pieces like any articulated body.

I'm gonna stay away from knee-bending.

I still can't help but feel it'd be a little "weird" to have this character as an action figure with stylable hair and a little dress up outfit but damn if HT didn't do a heck of a job on her. Really amazing.

I still can't help but feel it'd be a little "weird" to have this character as an action figure with stylable hair and a little dress up outfit but damn if HT didn't do a heck of a job on her. Really amazing.

I felt the same way getting my first tailored 1/6, before that they were action figures, after dolls :lol

These pics are amazing.I'm glad I ordered her when I did!!!
All the bad talk about this figure should come to an end when people see these in hand pics.Great work with all these pics and THANKS for posting them for all to see!!!!

So has anyone contacted AE about when they will ship? A week or so after SS does I'm hoping...

AE= Alter Ego? I sent them an email asking when it would be ship, and if I made it on the first shipment. No response yet, but it's a weekend so I don't think they do business.

So has anyone contacted AE about when they will ship? A week or so after SS does I'm hoping...

AE= Alter Ego? I sent them an email asking when it would be ship, and if I made it on the first shipment. No response yet, but it's a weekend so I don't think they do business.

No they're closed on the weekends. Josh is real good about getting back to emails/ phone calls so don't worry. A+ Customer Service there.

As for shipments, they normally ship out about a week or 2 after SS. In their latest newsletter from yesturday, they had this and Jake Sully in their Coming soon/next 30 days section which they normally only put figures in when they've heard from SS that it is indeed coming. As for whether or not anyone made the first shipment, I guess that al depends on when you ordered.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I picked up mine here in HK, while I am here in HK :D
Awesome figure.

Can't wait to pose her on my shelf once I get back to Cali.

So glad she turned out so well, really hope they make all the girls but I don't see them doing it... Don't see amber selling as well as babydoll either

Back