Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! :clap what a great figure, some of the pics make the figure look like the real counterpart

Update some pictures for you! =)
231427ba36u9f9h36wuaag.jpg

231428172zo998mlc67sso.jpg

2314285r418ui2i5urs33s.jpg

231429s3u6nkzku6rg1sr6.jpg

231430fbxqx5591q0zxxbk.jpg

2 things I don't like from what I've seen from photos:
1. her head doesn't seem right from the back (luckily, I'll never pose that way)
2. her knee seems awkward when crouching

Nice detail on the blade. Thanks for the pics :D

I see that HT didn't fully fix the seam at the back/side of the head, that was also (if I remember correctly) on the proto. Also, it kinda looks creepy when staring directly at you :lol

Last edited:
1. her head doesn't seem right from the back (luckily, I'll never pose that way)

For some reason the person photographing her either doesn't know how to futz her or isn't the one posing her. Her head needs to be push down further and the crouch pose just need to be tweaked.

Not digging how the new knees look fully bent but if it gives her better articulation I have no problem (the previous female bodies kinda sucked) and her head looks a little big but not enough to really bother me.

Can't wait to get her! :rock :panic:

Great looking figure. If i came across her cheap in the future id be tempted to pick her up. If i had of enjoyed the movie id of probably been ordering her around now.

anyway, thanks for the photos luka :wave
maybe it will also helps HT boost the sales and the possibility (I know its almost impossible) for us to get HT to make the rest of the girls :monkey3

Those pics look ace.

Think her head size is fine. Most HT heads are too small. The human head is actually quite large... but it tends to look a little odd in figure form for most people. Same with legs... HT legs are long, but if they made them realistically shorter, it would have the same effect for people.

Back