Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Nova :D

& I think this is the only pre order I have left to pay off this month :yess:

Well, if SSC send me a payment email this month that is.

Lame, it doesn't seem like my order made it in the first shipment :thud:

Thats sucks :( if i may ask when did you order? i changed from a diffrerent retailer to sideshow at the end on Jan and look to be in the first allotment

Its a good monh for me, first Jake now BD. only problem is my other HT orders aren't due until December

This shot is PERFECT IMO

7180030724_c59326a344_b.jpg

@Nova

Remember that APRIL15 discount SSC was offering? I cancelled my order & tried to re order it using the discount. So last month I guess.

@Nova

Remember that APRIL15 discount SSC was offering? I cancelled my order & tried to re order it using the discount. So last month I guess.

I actually was going to do that too, first i went to the checkout to see and the code didn't work, which really blows as the reason was the free domestic shipping, which as an offer doesn't benefit me as an international customer :pfft:

Anyway, anyone else see what Luka was going for :rolleyes:

522338_286533618105905_145529608872974_595328_1876269528_n.jpg

can't we just parted the hair a bit to the right ourself?
I think we can do that easily even if we got the centered parted hair:hi5:
now I can only hope it's arrived in time for my own birthday present :yess:

She looks perfect! I swear if she didn't have that one wrist articulation showing out she'd be a real person, it's awesome. It'd be so cool if they gave us the full group now, but with all the announcements and previous licensed they haven't even shown prototypes like Ada Wong, or the ones they did show prototypes but seem to me a long way from PO like Arkham City Batman, I really doubt they'll have time to revisit the line, which is a downright shame u.u

They don't have to rush them, showing one at SDCC and having that for early next year with another for mid next year and the final at winter 2013 would hardly get in the way of their bigger lines

I actually was going to do that too, first i went to the checkout to see and the code didn't work, which really blows as the reason was the free domestic shipping, which as an offer doesn't benefit me as an international customer :pfft:

Anyway, anyone else see what Luka was going for :rolleyes:

522338_286533618105905_145529608872974_595328_1876269528_n.jpg

hehe....I just happened to have a threeA machine head...:)

Other than the single naked wrist joint, the articulation is pretty well hidden. I want to see the back of the head. I remember there was problems with the proto concerning that. Something to do with the hair being rooted.

Cool figure! I would be all over it ahem for $139.99. Not sure why the extra $20 is holding me up hmmm.
Scratch-Head.gif

Pretty gutted I missed out on the first shipment now, this has turned out so good. Ah well I'll put in an order next month and hope the second shipment isn't far off......

Anyone ordered from Alteregocomics.com? I had this preorder in April, not sure if I'm on the first shipment or not. After the see the production pictures I can't wait. :panic:

Back