Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd also like to know. Really looking forward to pics! Been a long time coming...

I just want to know if we get a HT doll body with a normal ankle and foot for female characters that wear skirts.

Also I need a decent female East Asian body for a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon custom.

I just want to know if we get a HT doll body with a normal ankle and foot for female characters that wear skirts.

Also I need a decent female East Asian body for a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon custom.

OT, but have you looked at the new Triad Alpha Asian base body? Other than the oversized-looking knees (which I assume would be covered on a CTHD custom), they are pretty good.

The movie itself isn't appealing enough for some people, but as an action figure characters, they're awesome.
please make em' all HT :yess:

It sucks that Hot Toys won't finish the line with Blondie,Sweet Pea and Rocket.
I guess Jake is going to be the lone Avatar figure as well,they're not going to make Neytiri right?

It sucks that Hot Toys won't finish the line with Blondie,Sweet Pea and Rocket.
I guess Jake is going to be the lone Avatar figure as well,they're not going to make Neytiri right?

I've got a sneaky feeling we'll get Neytiri but if we don't see any more Sucker Punch girls before SDCC passes then this line is definitely finished.

OK so we all think that Hot Toys is done with Sucker Punch.
Do you think another company would pick up the license?
Enterbay or any other company?

OK so we all think that Hot Toys is done with Sucker Punch.
Do you think another company would pick up the license?
Enterbay or any other company?

Nope, not really. SS may release more PFs or GG more statues . maybe, :dunno at the beggining i really wanted some 7 inch figues of all the girls, but that's not gonna happen.

403561_332759846797005_145970452142613_849576_1184738143_n.jpg

New pic (out now in HK)..... WTF is up with the HS? :panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
^ That isn't the best picture. It does appear they changed it somewhat but without seeing up close details it's hard to say if it was for the better or worse.

How you futz the hair is also going to be key. I'm certainly not expecting the hair to look perfect out of the box.

I managed to get Widow's hair to look nice with just my fingers, this should be easy.

Back