Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this is to come out next month
should we not have seen distorted pics from Hong Kong yet

The April release date is more than likely that of when it hits HK not it's global release date so chances are if it's not delayed we still might not see this until the end of next month in HK and then a May/June release for all of HT distributors

I'd be amazed if they weren't all delay again though tbh

The April release date is more than likely that of when it hits HK not it's global release date so chances are if it's not delayed we still might not see this until the end of next month in HK and then a May/June release for all of HT distributors

I'd be amazed if they weren't all delay again though tbh

Would only prove HT don't want their customers money, it's not just Sucker Punch customers, but Avatar, Tron Legacy and City Hunter customers as well.

If they keep delaying the Sucker Punch figures along with what Nova listed,Hot Toys not only takes money out of their own pockets but other distributors as well,like Sideshow. People might cancel their orders and get their deposits back. I know it's "non refundable" but Sideshow would have to refund if there continues to be delays.

People wonder why i'm not full of priase for Hot Toys right now, well it's becuase all of my orders were supposed to ship last year.

And the figures i want to order haven't been made despite being announced 8 months to a more than a year ago.

Would only prove HT don't want their customers money, it's not just Sucker Punch customers, but Avatar, Tron Legacy and City Hunter customers as well.

It's not that they don't want their money but they'd rather get their money from selling their Batman & Avengers figures instead :wink1:

It's not that they don't want their money but they'd rather get their money from selling their Batman & Avengers figures instead :wink1:

Thats assuming they want batman & avengers aswell, plenty don't. Thats where variety of licenses and products comes in and keeps their customerbase broad and coming back.

Look at sideshow, each week products from different franchises go up to serve a broad range a customers, Hot Toys just keeps serving the same customers and ignoring others.

Speaking only for myself, if Hot Toys had a better variety up for order, i'd have more on order.

Both Babydoll and Amber's faces are a bit off. It's as if they are created from silly putty or play-doh. The closest to a resemblence of any female characters done right is from an amazing artist named Noel Cruz. His stuff is awesome. Maybe Hot Toys can render his services.

draft_lens1582125module156678521photo_1328847260z-Aa-az.jpg
imge1d14864zik9zj.jpeg

Both Babydoll and Amber's faces are a bit off. It's as if they are created from silly putty or play-doh. The closest to a resemblence of any female characters done right is from an amazing artist named Noel Cruz. His stuff is awesome. Maybe Hot Toys can render his services.

draft_lens1582125module156678521photo_1328847260z-Aa-az.jpg
imge1d14864zik9zj.jpeg

I really like that Kristen

Back