Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q3: Angel Wars Movie Masterpiece will be adapted because the license works very well. Do you have plans to release the 5 characters?

Angel Wars will have an output frequency a little more regular. Two figures are already in progress. But if the license becomes popular, we would do the 5 characters.

From a Q&A with Hot Toys circa June 2011.

Done! I will pick up Babydoll and Amber the second they come out if there is a chance I could get a Sweet Pea and the other lovely ladies :panic:

I would like to the rest made. Just hope Baby Doll and Amber sell well then. The first 2 have been preordered since launch and don't plan on canceling.

I don't know if I'd ever contemplate getting all five.. but I think Rocket would possibly be one I'd get as well. So - maybe three for me. :)

She has a great look, & her cool Anime-ish short hair-do would translate really well as a sculpted piece. Sweet Pea has long hair, & that's automatically going to mean dolly hair. Problem is.. Blondie MIGHT end up that way too if made. :monkey1

I would love to see a custom 1/6 sculpt of Babydoll that I can use in place of the HT sculpt because the clothing and accessories on this looks great

thx, yah this will always now be "the one that got away". :( so bummed:(

yep, ill be in on the 1/6ths. probably pass on the PFs since i only collect Marvel or DC statues. Just hope the rest of the girls get made by HTs.

You didn't ask if you could of left a deposit or some kind of lay away plan?

I'm wondering if the delay is going to bring a new sculpt with maybe a bit more of an expression..... or it could just be Hot Toys have switched their priorities to other figures :dunno:

I feel I need to get this figure though to go with the PF and I've found it for as little at £130 + postage which isn't bad for an awesome looking figure :yess:

Back