Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you f___ kidding me ? :slap There's a big difference between November and 2d Q of 2012.

HT stop releasing Iron Man figures please, give away this ones first:monkey1

I know, that'd be skipping the whole 1st Qtr... but i'm not worried just yet as they had Classic pred as this November when HT.JP said it'd be January all along and SSC have since changed that, so i'm going by HT.JP for release dates

Last edited:
Thank you T. It was quite expensive indeed, but I wanted it perfect. And some stuff is made and painted by me, like the pistol charms, the katana ( I modified completely an old one I had ), and the 45 mm gun was modified too, i even made it with the engravings. I wish I could use it more often :

Lol sorry about the OT, but Toylion was asking for pics :nana:

:lol

Cereza dressed as Babydoll isn't OT, she's so tiny she almost 1/6 anyways :rotfl

Cereza dressed as Babydoll isn't OT, she's so tiny she almost 1/6 anyways :rotfl

:rotfl:rotflI'm as short as Emily browning. 1.60 meters tall :monkey3

GG did a Argentinian variant of the statue, didn't ya know?

28i12e9.jpg

someone should write to HT to ask if there is a release date change
but not me,I am going no where near their site
I want my computer to remain STD free

I got way too much in the pipe, so a delay is actually a good thing--as long as it does eventually get released!

This delay works out for me. I might actually get this now. Stinks for those who have had it ordered for so long.

This delay works out for me. I might actually get this now. Stinks for those who have had it ordered for so long.

It does, with this and Jake Sully no longer incoming, i feel obliged to finally be able to afford another Cabinet, but if i do & then they backturn on this and do release them i'm screwed, so i just need to keep the money sitting their for them in the event they do come along.

these four...

Baby Doll
Amber
Jake Sully
Mark 2

make up nearly the whole remaining fourth quarter.

So shouldn't they come before the 1st quarter releases? why the delay in skipping the first quarter? it can't be perfecting and developing as they are all completely different from one another. i could understand the Jake Sully getting delaeyd as it's challenging, but the others aren't difficult, Female Truetype and Iron Man mold. :dunno

now also Toy Axiety says its 2nd quarter 2012
for BD and Amber
altough it also says they have 10 of each in stock

Back