Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the folks on the HK/China forums have found the Toy Sapiens photo are having a similar discussion as well, lol.

If you're looking for a pale 1/6 female body, check out ThreeA's Penumbra figure body :wave

My word those dolls are skinny! But now I can finally do that Ally McBeal custom I always wanted (only half joking).

But Star Puffs, I have so many meth addict kitbashes planned... :lol

Some days everything goes your way! :yess:

htg_053.jpg

315732_196344760440065_100001936270990_441561_1169741429_n.jpg

If I remember right, I could've sworn I saw these pics on OSW a long time ago when all the toy fairs were going on

Both look like the same headed to me, just a little more burnt out. Also both look like the prototype which doesn't look at like the actress to me. Rest of the figure looks good including the hair.

Well f___ this.

I was hoping to have a HS like this:

Hot-Toys-Baby-Doll.jpg

And we are getting something like this or worse:

317538_177357235690211_145529608872974_331675_1632630451_n.jpg

I hope for the best :dunno

I'm not going to panic over one lousy photo nor am I going to cancel!
I've waited too damn long for this figure to come out,just to cancel now!
People need to RELAX!

What happened?

My initial reaction to the original HT proto pics weren't as good as I wanted, but after seeing some more display pics, I warmed up to the sculpt. But this pic has me a bit worried as to how the figure will actually turn out. Bad pic? Bad quality? Lighting? Maybe.

I guess we wait for proper 'in hand' pics to pop up.

Same sculpt. Different lighting. (But you can skip the ball licking!)

I can't see how anyone could see anything different in the new picture either, apart from the hair parting. Picture's too small to say anything definite.

And if you tilt the figure's head up in this one, it would match the photo of Emily's face:

Sucker-Punch.jpg

Except it doesn't match her face at a all :/ Your picture only helps showcase this.

Back