Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally joined the club and received my Babydoll today. I originally had her pre-ordered but I canceled due to some other things I was doing at the time. Glad I was able to finally pick her up though.

I must say, she is mighty impressive. Even though I received a center part head, I'm not in the least bit dissatisfied. It really doesn't bother me at all and she still looks fantastic. Highly detailed and well put together. The body is great. The accessories are amazing. The box is really clever and classy. An overall amazing effort and piece of art.

She's my first female figure outside of some 3A figures I used to have. It is a challenge to futz her, especially the hair, but I think I'm at a point where I'm satisfied with how she looks. I'll try to take some pics soon.

Right now she's on a shelf with Neo and Scorpion....a martial arts shelf of sorts I suppose.

Here are some crappy pics as promised.

file-73.jpg

file-78.jpg

file-79.jpg

file-81.jpg

file-91.jpg

file-90.jpg

file-85.jpg

These figures are actually pretty cool looking. If only the movie was a bit better. With all of the new figures coming out, just can't justify the purchase.

Decided I needed to give my Babydoll pigtails a touch of hair gel to get them to stay how I want them. They looked great for a few days but once it appeared they dried out the hair started to become a tad sloppier than I wanted it. This should do the trick though.

Decided I needed to give my Babydoll pigtails a touch of hair gel to get them to stay how I want them. They looked great for a few days but once it appeared they dried out the hair started to become a tad sloppier than I wanted it. This should do the trick though.

I put styling wax on my Babydolls pigtails. It still holds the shape a few months later, and gave them a really nice natural hang and curl. keeps all those stray hairs in place too.

Take the head off the body and fill up a mug with boiling water. Dip each pigtail in the water and the bangs too.
Use some absorbent kitchen roll to absorb the worst of the water, and then put the head back on.
It's just a matter of styling as you'd prefer and leaving it to dry. It looks the business when it's dried, and can be done again if you want to alter it.

Anyone looking for a side parted Babydoll I have one up for grabs. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

hey guys ill upload new pics of baby doll today i have been working on her and i think shes finished thats why i havent had new pics yet

Back