1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do we think HT will end up tweaking the Tom Holland 2.0 sculpt?

It seems to have received universal negative reviews from what I've seen in the comments section on Insta.

I've seen a bunch of people crying about it but also many who are happy with it. The JC Hong posts make the likeness look much better. I don't see any need to change it. It's different enough from the other one at least.

I thought it looked great. Maybe a little rounder in the face than Holland, but to me it gives him a nice youthful look, so swappable with the Homecoming and Iron Spider suit as well.

Circling back to the drone question last page... Does this REALLY come with a drone? Where/when was this announced because I haven't seen it announced anywhere and neither hot toys nor sideshow has changed the listing info or pictures... the picture on the previous page is clearly photoshopped on there. I know it says it will have more accessories but this was my friends first hot toy pre-order and he said he wished it had a drone. I want to tell him, but I want to be sure first.

Last edited:
Circling back to the drone question last page... Does this REALLY come with a drone? Where/when was this announced because I haven't seen it announced anywhere and neither hot toys nor sideshow has changed the listing info or pictures... the picture on the previous page is clearly photoshopped on there. I know it says it will have more accessories but this was my friends first hot toy pre-order and he said he wished it had a drone. I want to tell him, but I want to be sure first.

The additional accessory that was hidden is the drone. They showed it at SDCC, but it's a small drone, I don't even know if it's accurate to the movie. The Homemade suit comes with the really large drone. And there's also a 3rd party making a drone, but I've never heard of them.

The additional accessory that was hidden is the drone. They showed it at SDCC, but it's a small drone, I don't even know if it's accurate to the movie. The Homemade suit comes with the really large drone. And there's also a 3rd party making a drone, but I've never heard of them.

Ahh ok, not sure how I missed that since I've seen all of those pictures. I didn't notice it before, so I must have just skimmed over the pictures of that one.

I was under the impression that they were all the same size, so that's kinda lame.

SDCC-2019-Hot-Toys-Spider-Man-022.jpg

I'm surprised this thread has fallen off. This and Mysterio are probably my most anticipated figures.

I've got this one preordered...but to be honest, it's pretty much the same as the Tech Suit one, except it's black instead of blue...so I can imagine the enthusiasm is muted since it's not a drastic change.

And the figure is like a year away from release, along with no new pics from conventions or hot toys, so it's not surprising that the thread is dead.

That forced perspective drone is going with my SHF FFH Spider-Man though. Looks like the scaling would be close enough.

Considering adding a Spider-man to the collection. This obviously has the more classic look, but theres something drawing me to the homemade suit version. If you could only have 1, which would you go for?

Considering adding a Spider-man to the collection. This obviously has the more classic look, but theres something drawing me to the homemade suit version. If you could only have 1, which would you go for?

Homemade is super posable since you don't have to worry about the suit but it's hard to beat the classic design on the shelf.

Homemade is super posable since you don't have to worry about the suit but it's hard to beat the classic design on the shelf.

And the homemade has the larger drone. But I?ll probably end up going for the black/red design. How well do the suits usually hold up?

There is going to be 1 solo and 1 MCU Spider-Man movies, which are 100% happening (signed by Disney and Sony), so there will be more Tom H. Spider-Man figures comming in future ..

If you like the Homemade suit, buy it now and buy classic suit later, it will for sure be released in upcomming years with new movies! I also believe there will be Classic suit released from the ps4 game and it will have better muscular body. Lets be honest, classic Spider-Man should have more muscles than young Tom H. has :)

Soosootoys doing this... I can appreciate the effort but the likeness is a bit too soft for my liking.

Sorry for low quality pic, the app is lame and I'm not paying for VIP.
9b5b0aadef5d2503898d540c8216d675.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pic, DasMuse. I agree, it’s not perfect, but at least he looks like a teenager. Hot Toys makes him look like he’s 35 years old.

Back