1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's not going to be another Spider-Man appearance for a while, no need for them to rush these releases unfortunately.

That wrist change looks worse than the initial prototype. You lose even more of that seamless look the costume should be having. Now you have a cut on the actual wrist for the swap out hands and a hard plastic cylinder piece right before it.

It doesn't even make sense for the webshooter to turn because then the rest of the lining and detail of the wrist becomes misaligned with the rest of the arm. :slap

Bad design change on Hot Toy's part. It looked fine before.

Unfortunately, the one outfit 'seam-less' figures are tough for this scale and materials. I understand what Hot Toys is trying to do, but they might need to experiment more.

Aside from the wrists, I also strongly advocate them to just make the Movie Cloth-outfit Spidey figure heads ALL plastic (like the PS4 Spider-man figures) and try to copy the cloth texture as much as possible. They've always had a habit of misaligning the stitches which also messes up the web pattern on the head. I hear the Movie Promo Spidey was BETTER but still had some misalignment here-and-there.

Or what can they do about hiding the stitch-line 'inside' the head or alongside the back?

ht teaser.jpg

Looks like they updated Spidey's head...the black lines look way more pronounced now.

Hate to bump this one up, but on a live IG stream Justin said the PP head sculpt on this one will cause an uproar. He got to see a sneak peak and didn't sound too thrilled about it.

That's disappointing and a worrying trend, thankfully for me I can't imagine posing Spidey without his mask, but we're still paying for these portraits so I guess I'll join the riot.

That's disappointing and a worrying trend, thankfully for me I can't imagine posing Spidey without his mask, but we're still paying for these portraits so I guess I'll join the riot.

Lmao I guess I'll join the riot...that's the spirit!

Also, what's the uproar gonna be over? HT did reveal the new headsculpt with the inaccurate hair curl and the much younger looking Tom Holland face...so I'm already expecting THAT...unless they pull a Mk 85 Tony Stark and release a completely different headsculpt that looks nothing like the actor than yeah...let the rioting ensue!!! :stake:horror:panic::thwak:tap:horse

this get's interesting. By the way, is anybody else concerned, that the Team Suit Tony will have the same head sculpt as the Mark 85? :)

ht teaser.jpg

Technically this is the Pre-Riot.

Then we riot formally on release, followed by the After-Riot but only if you're chill.

Ah okay, my b...I usually just go full on riot RIOT...wasn't aware of the steps to properly riot. :lol

Back