1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame Joss Whedon handled this character so poorly. I'm glad Joss is no longer part of the franchise. :clap

:wave
dca0c16bc3f2d3a2331a404be49bf1c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No...

How was it?

Terrible. It had all sorts of directors notes that made Diana out to be a fanboy's fantasy object, Steve Trevor was always putting Diana in her place and being agro towards her and telling her to shut up, always shutting her down and being disrespectful. Then he suddenly decides he loves her at the end of the script/movie, and Diana just went with her and was like "Oh I love you too! Happily ever after!" after he'd been so horrible to her? At moments when Diana had "Wonder Woman" hero moments, Steve yelled at Diana for everything she did wrong, so we the audience wouldn't even be able to bask in the glory of Diana becoming Wonder Woman..... Yeah, it was just a train wreck over all.

Great pic Bransen!! :clap

Terrible. It had all sorts of directors notes that made Diana out to be a fanboy's fantasy object, Steve Trevor was always putting Diana in her place and being agro towards her and telling her to shut up, always shutting her down and being disrespectful. Then he suddenly decides he loves her at the end of the script/movie, and Diana just went with her and was like "Oh I love you too! Happily ever after!" after he'd been so horrible to her? At moments when Diana had "Wonder Woman" hero moments, Steve yelled at Diana for everything she did wrong, so we the audience wouldn't even be able to bask in the glory of Diana becoming Wonder Woman..... Yeah, it was just a train wreck over all.

Great pic Bransen!! :clap

That script sounds like the predictable stupid Hollywood type of movie.

That script sounds like the predictable stupid Hollywood type of movie.

It pretty much was, it was awful. Not deserving of being a Wonder Woman movie at all. Joss Whedon really just needs to stop. Like, in general. With everything.

Clint's farm and the battle in the beginning were the only weak parts of AOU imo, such an underrated movie

UGH THIS. I don't want that thing anywhere near Wonder Woman. Did y'all see the horrendous script that leaked of his version of Wonder Woman?

Yes, I saw/read that.

:slap was my reaction. :lol

Zack Snyder pulled out of JL due to a family crisis and Whedon stepped in to essentially just oversee the final stages of the film to get his feet wet in the DCEU, but luckily it was already roughly 90% complete and is still Zack's film for all intents and purposes.

Whedon is slated to direct Batgirl in the DCEU. I personally already had no interest to see that one, but even more so now after knowing he's directing it.

Excellent pic! :clap

It pretty much was, it was awful. Not deserving of being a Wonder Woman movie at all. Joss Whedon really just needs to stop. Like, in general. With everything.

Yikes...well he's attached to Batgirl, so...yeah... :slap

Those unused ideas for WW might make it into BG...

Great, they're gonna downplay Batgirl like they did in the Killing Joke animated movie.

Yes, I saw/read that.

:slap was my reaction. :lol

Zack Snyder pulled out of JL due to a family crisis and Whedon stepped in to essentially just oversee the final stages of the film to get his feet wet in the DCEU, but luckily it was already roughly 90% complete and is still Zack's film for all intents and purposes.

Whedon is slated to direct Batgirl in the DCEU. I personally already had no interest to see that one, but even more so now after knowing he's directing it.

Synder + Whedon...I'm afraid JL is gonna be a lost cause. My expectations are even lower than BvS...and the irony even with low expectations for BvS I still walked out hating it...

I just can't fathom how JL will turn out. If I end up liking it that will be a huge surprise!

I'm in the minority, but I really like what Snyder has started with the DCEU personally. Glad JL will still essentially be Zack's film and not Whedon's.

Whedon, just stay away dude, stay away.

Clint's farm and the battle in the beginning were the only weak parts of AOU imo, such an underrated movie

Well, I think there are some really good parts - personal favorites being Vision, Wanda and Pietro, some of the IM and Thor moments, Fury and Tony, Hawkeye and Wanda, the conversation between Vision and Ultron at the end. But the farm and some other stuff - even the farm itself, would Hawkeye seriously bring the Avengers to his family farm? I mean, aren't safe houses places that can be defended easily without a lot of places where enemies could hide and like that?

I'd just be nervous handing any superhero movie over to someone who said Ultron "broke him" because not sure why Ultron was so much worse to do than the Avengers which had Loki and others in the mix.

Well, I think there are some really good parts - personal favorites being Vision, Wanda and Pietro, some of the IM and Thor moments, Fury and Tony, Hawkeye and Wanda, the conversation between Vision and Ultron at the end. But the farm and some other stuff - even the farm itself, would Hawkeye seriously bring the Avengers to his family farm? I mean, aren't safe houses places that can be defended easily without a lot of places where enemies could hide and like that?

I'd just be nervous handing any superhero movie over to someone who said Ultron "broke him" because not sure why Ultron was so much worse to do than the Avengers which had Loki and others in the mix.

The Black Widow/Hulk romance came out of nowhere too.

Back