• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys collection for sale - Marvel, DC and Star Wars (from Netherlands)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainJP

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to put my Hot Toys collection for sale.
To set some context and answer the question "why are you selling all the awesome items at once", well is simple. I'm living in a spacious house in the Netherlands and am about to relocate to Japan, where I'm probably going to have a house half the size of this, given that apartments in Tokyo are quite small.
I have a few space-taking hobbies (Hot Toys, Legos, Sneakers...) so I decided to sell all figures and legos and just focus on my dunks.
With that said, figures are available for pickup immediately in Amsterdam, or in a few months in Tokyo. I can also ship, but let's confirm destination and costs over DMs.

So with a little sadness, here's what I'm selling;

MARVEL

Hot Toys Spider-Man Homecoming Deluxe Version 1/4 QS015 - 400 euro
Only kept exposed for a while. The figure and accessories are all fine, some minor marks around the edges of the box.

Hot Toys Hulkbuster Avengers Age of Ultron 1/6 903803 with Accessories set ACS006 - 1500 euro
The figure was only exposed in one place and not moved. I put some batteries in, but not all of the them. The Accessories Set is pretty much new, only checked them once but never used them.

Hot Toys Avengers Age of Ultron Iron-Man Mark XLIII 1/6 MMS278D09 - 250 euro
Bought it to make a magnificent pose where it comes out of the above hulkbuster, and magnificent it was. Didn't use any of the batteries, is in excellent conditions.

Hot Toys Marvel Zombies, Zombie Deadpool CSM06 - 250 euro
Kept on the shelf for a while, didn't open or used the cardboard background.

Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Iron-Man Mark LXXXV MMS528 D30, first edition - 250 euro
Kept on the shelf for a while and that's about it.

Hot Toys Armorized Deadpool CMS09 D42 - 450 euro
Never even taken out of the shipping cardboard box, is absolutely new.

Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Thanos 1/6 MMS529 - 300 euro
Kept it on the shelf for a while posing as he was getting his ass kicked by Captain America, but didn't actually take any damage ;)

Hot Toys Avengers Endgame Captain America 1/6 MMS536 - 200 euro
Busy throwing Mjolnir at the above mentioned Thanos, other than that is in excellent conditions.

Hot Toys Spider-Man Miles Morales 2020 suit VGM049 - 200 euro
One of my most recent, if I recall correctly I opened the box but didn't really take it out..

Hot Toys Iron Strange MMS606-D41 - 400 euro
Never even opened the cardboard box, brand new.

DC

Hot Toys Batman Arkham Knight, Arkham Knight VGM028 - 550 euro
I love this one, hope no one wants to buy it :( Used only a few accessories and kept it on the shelf.

Hot Toys Justice League Batman Tactical Batsuit Version MMS432 - 250 euro
Kept on the shelf for a while and that's about it.

Hot Toys Suicide Squad Batman 1/6 MMS409 - 550 euro
Yet another Batman, in excellent conditions.

Sideshow Collectibles The Dark Knight, The Joker Premium Format Figure 3007171 - 1500 euro
Exclusive edition n. 120/1000, new never even taken out of the shipping box.

Star Wars

Hot Toys The Mandalorian Luke Skywalker Deluxe DX23 - 250 euro
Never even opened the cardboard box, brand new.

For any questions or photos feel free to send a DM.
I based my prices on ebay, but happy to consider offers for bulk purchases.

Back