1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling meh on this one:
077f778123f0fc111ccfca28c1971fd0.jpg

But I really like how this one came out:
770632181de1b80392833993d33198f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this thread is lowkey dead, but is this figure worth getting? I'm a fan of the character and want to make sure my AOU Wanda isn't alone, so I'm thinking about getting this

I know this thread is lowkey dead, but is this figure worth getting? I'm a fan of the character and want to make sure my AOU Wanda isn't alone, so I'm thinking about getting this

Sounds like you answered your own question. :lol

He's kind of like Drax to me. Not a figure you'd get as a stand alone; only if you have AoU SW in civvy clothes to go with him. Come to think of it, AoU civvy SW I'd actually only get to pair with QS as well; not a SW outfit I'd get as a stand alone, so it's a symbiotic relationship. AoU NA or CW is bettter suited as a stand alone SW.

I would think he's relatively cheap on the secondary market, so go for it if you have AoU civvy SW. It's a pretty straight forward, bare bones figure with literally zero accessories, but the sculpt is dead on.

Sounds like you answered your own question. :lol

He's kind of like Drax to me. Not a figure you'd get as a stand alone; only if you have AoU SW in civvy clothes to go with him. Come to think of it, AoU civvy SW I'd actually only get to pair with QS as well; not a SW outfit I'd get as a stand alone, so it's a symbiotic relationship. AoU NA or CW is bettter suited as a stand alone SW.

I would think he's relatively cheap on the secondary market, so go for it if you have AoU civvy SW. It's a pretty straight forward, bare bones figure with literally zero accessories, but the sculpt is dead on.

Thanks! I caved in and ordered from BBTS

Maybe it's because I love Quicksilver so much, but he's one of my fave figures :love: He and AoU SW were the reason I got into collecting Hot Toys :lol

Back