1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like gambling, it's risk vs reward. You can never know what's gonna sell out quickly due to low production numbers or high demand or which ones are gonna hang around due to large production numbers or low demand.

IMG_20160826_202405.jpg

Ah, well it goes both ways to me.

Sure, you can wait and see. But sometimes, that also bites you in the ass. To me, if you're certain from the beginning that you want to have a particular figure in your collection, get it at retail and have no regrets.

Ones that I would like to potentially have but aren't necessarily worth retail to me to have in my collection, are the ones that I'll play the waiting game on. If I can snare it at a good price later on, then I'll get it. If it raises in price, no big deal because I didn't want it THAT badly to begin with.

I'm the same. I PO the ones that I know I absolutely want in my collection right away. Others I pick up later...maybe. But usually the appeal wears off which saves money. But if I pass on one and end up wanting it, it usually isn't too hard to find it at a decent price. Just gotta have patience sometime (which is not something I have :lol)

The only pre orders I do now are exclusives and a few Star Wars OT because you never know if they will sell out like the first releases did (then they were re released).

Stuff doesn't seem to sell out that quick for most releases now, all the Toy Fair exclusives can still be found and BvS Batman hasn't sold out "everywhere".

I think I've paid full price for only 1 general release Avengers figure (AoU Cap) the rest were at least 20% off.

Stuff doesn't seem to sell out that quick for most releases now, all the Toy Fair exclusives can still be found and BvS Batman hasn't sold out "everywhere".

Where are you finding pre-orders for Batman? Please share! Not being sarcastic too. I'm serious

Yay, Quicksilver is now Quickgolden!
Congrats, Aaron :love:love:love

Yess!!!! :love:love:love The Award Winning bae!! I'm so proud of him! As bitter as I am that they killed him off (and still hopeful/in denial that he'll return in IW) I must say, career wise, I'm glad it happened because I don't think Aaron could've taken Nocturnal Animals if he was filming Civil War. Marvel's loss :lol

Nice pic Bransen. I passed on this guy because I wasn't a big fan of the costume, but he does look like a well made figure.

I like the single color motif that's been going around. I wonder if Brainiac has this figure. He might have to do a pic of quiksilver winning lotto or something since we already know how his avenger down scenario goes :lol

Nice pic Bransen. I passed on this guy because I wasn't a big fan of the costume, but he does look like a well made figure.

I like the single color motif that's been going around. I wonder if Brainiac has this figure. He might have to do a pic of quiksilver winning lotto or something since we already know how his avenger down scenario goes :lol

WOW RUDE.

:lol

Back